What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Today we're taking the boys to toys r us to get some ideas..., really struggling with DS2 who is also 1 on 27th 😏

Went into town this morning and bought some presents for Lucas. Picked up some folding chairs from the charity shop for Christmas dinner, and bought a big folding table from Amazon. I'm almost set!

we have just moved to a new area and today discovered a B&M so went to check out their christmas stuff. I ended up getting some wrapping paper for DS and new christmas table cloth x

Tried to convince ds4 to watch the Grinch. He didn't go for it

I got all the stuff out of the Christmas cupboard and sorted it all out. Nearly finished the boys

We played in the snow :) just a sprinkling so far but it's been falling all day! DS is adamant this means Santa is coming tonight

Booked panto tickets today :D
We're going to see Aladdin on Christmas Eve. Never been before but Lucas was insistent!

Does eating a bar of Cadbury winter wonderland chocolate that's shaped like Christmas trees count? Because that is what I've done

Bought some green, red and white organza ribbon for when I start wrapping!!

Bought two stocking gifts. Ds4 was singing Christmas songs, and BIL invited himself and MIL for Christmas dinner!

Not exactly Christmassy but Christmas relatesd.
Spoke to DH about where we will put the new tree. Also got him to look at books for DDs, he never usually gets involved in present buying but wants them to get some new books :)

Bought tickets for us to see the night before Christmas at a local theatre the week before Christmas. Very excited as we love the theatre and this will be the boys first trip.

Bought two more Christmas presents for each kid.

Went and picked up Christmas pj's for ds1 and sleepsuit for DD and had a wander round town getting ideas.
Then went on to the range to look at the Christmas lights and picked up a few new decorations including our Christmas countdown which is out already :)

Yesterday bought all the Christmas cards for family, spoke to dh about getting all the decorations out for me :thumbup: (i always put them up first weekend in Nov)
Today going to tescos 3 for 2 sale to get ds all the paw patrol big items :thumbup:

Went for a walk in the snow and finished off the Christmas shopping. Just got to wait for the rest to be delivered.

Bought two more Christmas presents this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->