What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Had a Christmas treat today went in a snow globe, went to a grotto & did some Christmas craft, festive feeling in full flow!

Had a very Christmassy week:

Took the boys to see Santa
Watched DS1's nativity. It was in a barn and Mary rode a real donkey!
Broken the back of the wrapping
Done all the Christmas cards
Went to my work Christmas meal
Went and saw the night before Christmas today
Bought my gravy and cheeses from m and s

We went to exchange gifts with OH'S family today. A long but lovely day.

Wrote my Christmas cards and helped at santas grotto in our local town.

went out and cut down our Christmas tree and decorated it today :)

At home with a poorly girl today watching Christmas films.

Finished wrapping all of the presents I've got this morning whilst Rio wasn't here. Just going to buy the rest of what I need now and will do that tonight when he goes to bed. It's so close!

We built a gingerbread house. Now Scarlett is napping and Alex is watching 'The Magic Reindeer'.
He has football tonight where they are making snowmen and having snowball fights with newspaper, sounds like it's going to be fun!

We have actually put the Xmas Tree up (we wait until after Joshua's Birthday), listened to Xmas Songs and watched Nightmare Before Christmas.

Watched the mtv Christmas music channel and watched a few Christmas cartoon movies.

Wrapped some presents and wrote some cards. Ate more Christmassy chocolate lol

Did the big food shop, made 3 batches of fudge ( coffee, Nutella, and cookies and cream) to deliver Thursday. Finished decorating photo frames with the kids. Finished the Ferrero rocher tree because lots of the chocolates started falling off. Now about to sit down and wrap the last few presents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->