• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Yfinished writing my Christmas cards and waiting to go out to my preschoolers Nativity. I don't think he is going to participate though. He doesn't like dressing up and is going through a shy phase!

Addressed my cards and sorted them ready to send. Getting stamps and posting them later :)

Yesterday we took Alex to the pantomime. He didn't like it when it started due to the loudness, we watched Jack and the Beanstalk, as soon as the giants part came on he hated it and started crying. But he loved it towards the end and was glad we didn't take him home when he wanted to earlier in the show lol.
Today I've wrapped OH'S present. Hoping to go pick up some photo frames later ready to deliver present on Saturday.

Hung pine Scentsicles on my Christmas tree so it now smells both extremely intense and incredibly real, despite being a fake. :D :xmas9: :xmas16:

Yesterday I went to my children's nativity :dance:. Today I've been putting up Christmas decorations and I'm starting wrapping tonight :xmas1:

Today nothing but tomorrow I am going to be helping out at my son's future pre-school with their Christmas Party & Fair (I am on the committee) I am actually looking forward to it - I will be wearing my Christmas jumper :thumbup:

I think tonight I may wrap some more presents too :thumbup:

We had a Christmas party at our family playgroup. Are Christmas porridge and gingerbread and we decorated a xmas tree!

Tomorrow is our circus school Christmas party!

Yfinished writing my Christmas cards and waiting to go out to my preschoolers Nativity. I don't think he is going to participate though. He doesn't like dressing up and is going through a shy phase!

How did he do?

Tonight I wrapped all the presents for everybody except my boys (didn't seem as many this year and most of them were little as my niece and nephews are getting older now which was sad) and then packed the christmas eve box ready for my boys. I just need to add their reindeer food to the jars once I've made it

Holly received a letter from Santa! :xmas6:
She didn't seem very interested in it though :(

Today we went to lunch with my mum which isn't in itself Christmassy, but as it's a once a year at christmas thing it has become a part of Christmas for us. We wore Christmas tshirts, jumpers and those of us who have them even wore Christmas socks and pants :haha:
We exchanged presents, so I got to organise those under the tree when we got home.

Organised some presents while DD was out of the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->