What Christmassy thing have you done today?

I love Christmas specials, especially ones that are actually Christmassy, we have a lot of the classics on DVD like the Vicar of Dibley when she has about 4 Christmas dinners.

Haha. Definitely will if I'm still alive/haven't got arthritis from all my stitching. :haha:

I love Christmas specials, especially ones that are actually Christmassy, we have a lot of the classics on DVD like the Vicar of Dibley when she has about 4 Christmas dinners.

We watched an Only Fools and Horses the other day when Grandad undercooks the turkey :-D

I love all those types, they are the things that were always on over Christmas when we were little and didn't have a gazillion channels and dedicated kids channels. I'm trying to squeeze them in around the kids and I'm A Celeb. They really should do that earlier in the year as I've so many Christmas films and not enough energy to last much past 10 :haha:

Hoping to wrap the kids advent gifts this morning as DH is doing the school run :)

I still need to check my paper situation. I have however made a start on the pre Christmas clean. I've sorted a few shelves so far in the living room. The ones I always stick things on to be put somewhere else later then never put them somewhere else :haha:

Oh and I put my Christmas playlist on to my iPod ready for blasting while decorating

LOL, sounds like you'll be busy! My dining room table is always full of things that need taking upstairs. I always forget each time I make a trip upstairs :haha:

I moved all the Christmas dvds to the front of the DVD cupboard. I'm probably on track to be done in time if I can rope DH in on the other days haha

I'm done for the day :haha: I really wanted to make a huge dent in my list but my hips have had enough

You deserve a break, you have done loads lately! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->