What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Oh I love the brussel sprout crisps- in small amounts anyway!!

Today I ordered straighteners as a shared gift for my nieces and a game - stinky pig - for Ds and his friend.

I almost ordered 'just dance 2020' for my nieces, got all the way through to the PayPal payment confirmation before the delivery price came up - £23!!!!!! I quickly cancelled that, I'll look in argos or game.

Technically last night, but I've finally finished sewing the baby's advent calendar and have stitched in all the lights. Took AGES as it is massive - about 1m long.

The idea is to hang on one little ornament a day until Christmas!

Unfortunately I feel like it is nicer/better than the one I made for her big sister two years ago ... oops ... but the more embroidery you do, the better you get.

Now I have to make her stocking!

rsz_img_20191120_214521_2.jpg rsz_img_20191120_214532_2.jpg IMG_20191120_214556~2.jpg

That's amazing! I'm always so jealous of my creative friends talents. I can cross stitch, sew a button, and I can knit a scarf and that's about it.

That's amazing! I'm always so jealous of my creative friends talents. I can cross stitch, sew a button, and I can knit a scarf and that's about it.

Thank you very much! I have absolutely no chance of knitting a thing and find it so confusing - it's quite a talent!

P.S. I stitched it from a pattern so totally not my own design lol.

Meep, those are beautiful and such a wonderful gift for life, your elder daughter will never think the new one is better, her's will always be her own special one and she'll love the differences

Meep, those are beautiful and such a wonderful gift for life, your elder daughter will never think the new one is better, her's will always be her own special one and she'll love the differences

Ah, thanks. This is what I am hoping. I will try to post a picture of hers later when I have got it out of the loft!!

I hope they will always like and want them as they have been a huge labour of love lol - maybe pass them on to their own kids? Can't wait to have grandchildren so I can make them some stockings of their own!

Here it is! I'd actually forgotten how cute it is. I think she will still like it. :D

rsz_img_20191121_103438_2.jpg

Got DS a my first Xmas bauble , some wrapping paper , labels and DD2 a present

Technically last night, but I've finally finished sewing the baby's advent calendar and have stitched in all the lights. Took AGES as it is massive - about 1m long.

The idea is to hang on one little ornament a day until Christmas!

Unfortunately I feel like it is nicer/better than the one I made for her big sister two years ago ... oops ... but the more embroidery you do, the better you get.

Now I have to make her stocking!

View attachment 1073424 View attachment 1073426 View attachment 1073428

Oh wow I love these !

Today I had turkey and stuffing crisps and watched Nativity

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024