What Christmassy thing have you done today?

What was supposed to be us 'sorting the Christmas decorations' ended up a major loft sory out. Six bags of rubbish and one fire later and we've cleared one corner of the loft. We simply have too much rubbish. I also cleared out the girls DVDs and books for the school fair.

But....I did go through the decorations though. We have plenty and I love my theme so don't need more. Decided not to get out the wooden gingerbread house as we aren't using chocolates this year. The girls also need some baubles and new lights for their little trees.
All back up in the loft now apart from the Christmas books and DVDs I've left out for the girls to enjoy :)
Wow go you, I dread the thought of the loft :haha:

Looked at annuals in Asda.
Had a cup of tea in Mcdonalds in a festive cup

Went to the light switch on. It was very cold but enjoyed it the fireworks were great. Kids are having a mint hot chocolate to warm them up, got some mint hot chocolate powder in herons for £1 I saw gingerbread version by the same brand but I’m racking my brains trying to remember where I saw it as would like to get that too.

Yesterday I picked up the advent calendars - more difficult than it should have been as Thorntons have closed so many branches, I needed to hunt one out (still need to get the sweets for ds's re usable one).
Today i;
Agreed a price for my brother's gift - buying it off a friend at work and will pick it up on Sunday.
Sorted out the photos I want ready to make up the photo blankets I've ordered my nieces - need to upload it all be the end of the week or they won't arrive in time!

Got the kids make your own Santa stop here signs and door hangers . Also got them a reward chart

They were quite nice actually. I doubt they are for everyone though haha there were also pigs in blankets and Turkey flavours in the bag though so there a something for everyone

Made one of these that every one on Facebook is doing hahaha

20191120_133710.jpg

I'll get the link for you, it's just a customisable mug and then you crop the image haha I was a little annoyed that there's different hair length options for girls but not for boys so I had to do ds3 as a girl, so I changed ds2 to a girl with short hair so that there were 2 in red and 2 in green

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->