What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Went to a Christmas decoration factory and bought lots of very discounted items, tinsel, baubles, Santa suit, loads of lights

They produce the posh decs for all the high end retail stores in london

We watched a bit of the father ted christmas special but then DH had to go for his eye test and I needed to get ds3 up so will finish it later

This weekend we put up a second tree lol and DH and DD made christmas sugar cookies :D

Sorted out the big two's room. I say big two's, when I changed ds2s bed I found the pjs and dressing gown he took off this morning and nothing else out of place, and one empty packet on his shelf. When I changed ds1s bed I answered the question "why doesn't he have any socks or pants? I definitely bought him the same amount as everyone else" and also the question "Where are all the mugs and glasses?" Turns out he had half the kitchen cupboard on his shelf.

Received the personalised advent calendars for the kids :)

I also received advent calendars from my mum - they have three each now lol. Chocolate ones from Great Grandma, picture ones from my mum, and the ones I made.

I have also been working on the baby's stocking. Managed to stitch a reasonable little bear earlier and have started on a soldier (which may well turn out crap) ... I am so awful at satin stitch!

rsz_img_20191126_185838_2.jpg

Thought me and the girls could get a head start with stamping our Christmas paper but didn't quite work out as it neeeded to dry. So I just let them stamp their own pictured and we will I'll wrap then stamp in a few weeks

Getting our room decorations down tomorrow I'll try and get a pic on here (always say they're too big)

Some more cleaning. DH has done the downstairs toilet and the bathroom. I've cleared a cupboard for Christmas treats. It's making me nervous that it's not full already.

My MIL messaged to say she is buying the kids some Kevin the Carrot pjs and a Kevin soft toy each for Christmas :xmas9:

OMG those bloody lights lol. We put the lights up around the window and used these sticky clips which were rubbish. Took DH about 3 hours and it's only a small window :rofl:

Me qnd girls did the fire place and other room decs but we didn't get out as many as usual as I don't want alot of clutter.

Once all down we had a dance and sing song .

Tree is coming next Wednesday so I need to keep it alive and fresh for three weeks eeeek.

Yayyyyyy it's almost December and I'm feeling much more organised :-D

My niece put her bedroom Christmas tree up today - her lights aren't working so we'll need to get some more.
I ordered some beautiful bedding for my other niece.

That's proper adorable, Meep!! Well done!

I've picked up DD2's barbie car from Argos, sorted both DD's stocking fillers and advent bits into separate bags and put all OH's presents into one big bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->