What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Enjoy Santa and the fair. Oh and enjoy an evening nestled on your new sofa

Yay! It's exciting lots of trees are going up now :)

Give us a photo. :D Here's mine ...

Kids did a surprisingly good job I feel. Shame nothing can be done about my incredibly tacky/gaudy, sequin-covered, mismatched homemade decorations. :rofl:

rsz_img_20191130_182045_2.jpg rsz_img_20191130_182411_2.jpg

Fab tree!

We saw frozen this morning it was fab! Loved it!
Then we went to the Christmas market and saw fenwicks window, Charlie and the chocolate factory theme this year. I’m so tired now though town was so busy! Managed to get a few Xmas bits in.

C399CAF7-73B7-4957-BDB2-C8EEBC873100.jpeg ACB655F5-D756-45B3-ACBF-EBB4D894425F.jpeg

School fair today. I got there at 8.30 and left at 3.30. It went so well and everyone enjoyed. Think we made loads of money too:)

Then we went into town for an early dinner but every pub or restaurant was busy or needed booking (Christmas market on). Ended up eating in mum and dads hotel (travel Lodge)

I am bloody knackered!

Tomorrow we go and see Santa on the train ride. I'm excited but I'm sooooo tired and could do with a day of rest lol

Trees look great.
I finished my shopping (again) and wrote a letter from our elf (first year, I'm quite excited)

I set elf up for tomorrow. I can't wait to see the kids' reactions!

It's fantastic. I unashamedly LOVE tinsel. :D

Mine is hideous but I've been making the decorations since I was 15 so they hold a weird place in my heart. :haha:

I absolutely love tinsel too!
Your decorations look great!

Elf has arrived :) now for us to stress over what they do each day lol

The girls havent mentioned them at all. So they were quite surprised. DD1 asking lots of questions but starting to believe they came back :)

Whoo can finally upload a pic

Screenshot_20191201-083738~2.png

Last edited:
I love tinsel too. We haven't got it on the tree, but I can't not have it so it's used as decoration elsewhere in the house

Didn’t post last night but we did our elf door and glitter sprinkles
We then watched Noelle was pretty good kids enjoyed it.

Elves have arrived this morning and first advent choc eaten!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->