What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Just moved most of the wrapped presents from my room to the storage under the sofa. Just left the box with stocking fillers that I still have more to add to it, and the Christmas Eve box things. Ds3 was actually asleep in my bed but he sleeps like he's in a coma in the mornings so didn't hear a thing haha
Hopefully DH will be back from his blood test early enough for me to do a bit more wrapping today.

Fingers crossed! I really need to get my wrapping done but the kids have been off school so much lately that I'm struggling to find time alone to do it!

(semi-?)Wrapped OH's presents. Going to watch DD2's nativity later on too.

couldn't go to see DD's Christmas play as James isn't well. DH went and he's sent me some videos :)

I did some more wrapping. Ds3 and DH made a card for Nanny and made some paper chains which they hung in his room.

I am planning on doing more wrapping today.
I homeschool my kids so will have to be after we do school.

Got the rest of DDs presents wrapped this morning....I haven't done the gym mats as can't decided whether to wrap or not!

Need some bubble wrap for the photo frames and to collect my dad's headphones (and wrap).

Almost there just in time for end of school :)

Bought some more christmas presents and wrapping paper. The boys finished their writing cards for their school friends.

Finished my wrapping. Having a little break then going to package some presents which need posting. I'll do that bit tomorrow tomorrow though.
I almost ran out of paper, I had 3 large-ish presents left to do and a tiny scrap from my last roll, but luckily at the bottom of my paper bag under the birthday paper was a roll that I normally reserve for adults as it just seems a bit more grown up instead of fun. But anyway, it did the job without me having to rush out so it's all good

That's the parcels sorted as well. I gave my niece her Christmas present when she dropped off a load of baby clothes too

Oh no Bev. Glad your DH got to see her.

I got a gift card today from my boss :-D

Tomorrow me and DH are going shopping tobget teacher gift cards and he needs to get a few things for me

Tomorrow is DD1 Christmas show. She had a dress rehearsal today.

Holly has her school Christmas Dinner tomorrow. She's excited!

Wrapped the few presents I have managed to buy so far lol. It's always last minute in this house ...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"