What Christmassy thing have you done today?

c1403 it isn't too late, they print really quickly. All you need to do is upload the pics from your computer. :)

My mum and dad get one of those calendars for us each year, they're really good :)

Saw dd2 in her play. Glad my eldest told me she was near the microphone so I got a good seat. She was fantastic and remembered all her lines

DD is writing Christmas cards to her school friends. I'm going to have to start writing mine soon.

DD is writing Christmas cards to her school friends. I'm going to have to start writing mine soon.

We have done thr same this evening. She got fed up (my two are always whinging, I wonder if they even like Christmas ha ha ha)

We have done thr same this evening. She got fed up (my two are always whinging, I wonder if they even like Christmas ha ha ha)

LOL! Mine seems to be enjoying the card writing this year for some reason :haha:

Mine have been writing cards to their school friends today too. It was Sebastian's idea to start today and Dominic was eager too. They have written about 20 each so far till we ran out of cards. Need to get more tomorrow.

Mine have been writing cards to their school friends today too. It was Sebastian's idea to start today and Dominic was eager too. They have written about 20 each so far till we ran out of cards. Need to get more tomorrow.

I got little boxes in B&M thrybhave 40 in each so enough for class and teacher.
School send out class names so we do the whole class (and friends in other classes)

Cleaned the house, and selling stuff I no longer use on market place. Getting the house Christmas clean

I had little boxes too. Ours were from WH Smith and we had these cards left over from last year, each box had 20 in them but there are over 30 in each of their classes. I am going to give the teachers and TAs vouchers from M&S for their xmas presents and the boys will sign the cards that come with those.

Last sewing post now (hooray) as I have no more projects this year that I will be able to get done by Christmas and I've really irritated the nerves in my back hunching over stuff 7+ hours a day for the past month or two. I've ended up with burning/prickling across my shoulders and a lot of weakness down my arms. Think it may well be RSI and am calling the doctor tomorrow lol. But it's worth it as I've finished the baby's stocking finally. It's the Christmas tree one. The reindeer one is her sister's. I made it in 2015 or 2016 I think. :thumbup:

rsz_img_20191209_211014_2.jpg rsz_img_20191209_211114_2.jpg

Thank you all. I'm really not - again, they are from patterns lol - but I did make all the squirrel costume up myself I guess.

The reindeer was the first sewing I did since needlework lessons in primary school and I've improved so much since that it looks terrible next to the tree one!

Last sewing post now (hooray) as I have no more projects this year that I will be able to get done by Christmas and I've really irritated the nerves in my back hunching over stuff 7+ hours a day for the past month or two. I've ended up with burning/prickling across my shoulders and a lot of weakness down my arms. Think it may well be RSI and am calling the doctor tomorrow lol. But it's worth it as I've finished the baby's stocking finally. It's the Christmas tree one. The reindeer one is her sister's. I made it in 2015 or 2016 I think. :thumbup:

View attachment 1074628 View attachment 1074630

I wish I was as creative as you! You really are talented! :)

I think anyone can be with a pattern and a set of instructions. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->