What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Packaged up my secret santa present ready for sending

DH and ds3 put up mils tree, ds1 and 2 had their school Christmas lunch.

Yesterday saw littlests nativity

Today saw oldests play they did a panto, it was hilarious! Jack and the beanstalk

Yesterday I watched 3 xmas performances at my school. Today it's my first nativity with my dd. So excited! Also got last chocs for parents and dh so finished shopping bar veg for the big day.

We bought a gingerbread dough kit from Aldi so we will do that with the kids sometime :)

Got my dad's headphones and got DH a video game quiz

Saw DD1 in her school play and now on my way back for evening show.

Wrote family Christmas cards but I can't find some of the addresses.

Bought another secret santa present. Wrapped secret santa presents and DD1's. Bought little craft reindeer and santa kit to do with the elves (for the weekend) from poundland.

Today we took DD2 to watch Frozen 2, as an early bday present.
And on the way we stopped at world market to get some mince pies and honeycomb to put away for Christmas, expensive but yumm!

I re-arranged the baubles on the tree in the living room, I did well to leave then so long after letting Dniece & Ds put them on. I got the ladder out and put lights around the summer house (not as grand as it sounds!) and a tree on it's tiny porch, and put lights on the two wee trees in the garden. We're going away for the weekend so I was determined to get the as much done before I leave.
I'm on here avoiding packing at the moment - I'm getting them out of school at lunch time though so I really should put a bit of effort in.
Gift wise I'm in a pretty good place with most people, waiting on a lot of bits arriving (and I've a list of what I've hidden where). I'm having real trouble thinking of something for my sister, she's the most difficult to buy for!!!

Went to the boys' Winter Sounds event last night. it was amazing! They performed with the 3 other schools' year threes and the borough's philharmonic youth orchestra who played remarkably well. It was a late evening but so much fun. :)

Today I am going to do some more Christmas shopping with my mum in tow :)

Picked up a Santa and sleigh gingerbread kit, will do that with the kids one day next week.

I did some Christmas gift shopping with OH whilst the boys were at school. Ive struggled to feel festive this year but it was nice to go shopping together to choose gifts, made me feel a bit more in the mood!

I suppose watching a bit of Love Actually counts though I always feel it's more set at Christmas rather than about Christmas, I'm a bit fussy like that. I'm the same with songs, I want them to be about jingling bells and Christmas trees, counting sleeps and hearing noises on roof tops, not just having a bit of snow in the video :haha: but, anyway, I saw some of it and we had the Christmas lights on so I'm counting it

Went out with school mum's for a meal last night which was a laugh (quite a bit of wine consumed)

Today we are taking girls out on their scooters to the Christmas market and getting BIL some old fashioned sweets for his present.

Tomorrow we have a show called Archie the Christmas mouse

I think anyone can be with a pattern and a set of instructions. :rofl:

You obviously don't know me hahaha I cant follow instructions no matter how much I try :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->