What Christmassy thing have you done today?

We had a nice night at Six flags last night, my youngest saw Santa but they wouldn't let me take pics, you have to buy one. I didn't want to buy one as I didn't have all the kids with me, so will do that in a couple weeks with all the kids, but here are a couple pics from out the park;

IMG_2587.JPG IMG_2590.JPG
IMG_2581.JPG

Dud some gift shopping and picked up my secret santa gift. I'm gutting the living room now and moving the furniture so we can get at least I tree up this weekend - it may be a few days before I get the outside trees done as the weather's awful and I'm working quite a lot, just want to curl up by the time I get home.

Finished it. Hope it doesn't fall apart ... :nope:

I hate the colours. She was meant to have brown leggings but I ordered them off eBay and lo and behold they failed to turn up. So had to trawl Sainsbury's - tried loads of pairs of tights and found a brilliant pair in fawn with a sparkly effect but they were too itchy apparently and she only liked these ones. I am such a sickening perfectionist that I am now annoyed by the whole outfit. :(

Doesn't really matter though I suppose. It's only a 30 minute nativity and all I really want is for her to feel confident and enjoy herself, so grey tights it is.

IMG_20191207_220611~2.jpg

Last edited:
Finished it. Hope it doesn't fall apart ... :nope:

I hate the colours. She was meant to have brown leggings but I ordered them off eBay and lo and behold they failed to turn up. So had to trawl Sainsbury's - tried loads of pairs of tights and found a brilliant pair in fawn with a sparkly effect but they were too itchy apparently and she only liked these ones. I am such a sickening perfectionist that I am now annoyed by the whole outfit. :(

Doesn't really matter though I suppose. It's only a 30 minute nativity and all I really want is for her to feel confident and enjoy herself, so grey tights it is.

View attachment 1074538

Looks great x

We went to the panto. It was sleeping beauty. I loved it the girls enjoyed it mostly but did get restless.

X

OH took both DD's to the christmas market. I was supposed to go but I couldn't bring myself to leave my bed - MH has been really bad today,

Aw Meep you did a great job! It is super cute and she will love it!

Today we're going to see frozen 2 with friends :)

Discussed plans for our Christmas lunch with my mum next week. She also had to double check who some of the presents she ordered off the boys wish list were for.

Oo please report back and tell us what it is like. Pretty sure my girls would like to see it!

It was good. Although I would say the story felt more grown up and there were sooo many songs.
My girls said they enjoyed it but I'm not sure how much they actually took in. Worth a watch though.

My boys dragged their daddy to it a week or so ago and Oh how he suffered! lol. They were so so about it. I suppose it’s more of a girls’ movie.

We are headed to the store soon to hopefully get the rest of the kids presents, then we can start on Family.

I designed and ordered the 2020 calendars with pics of the boys through the last year from vistaprint. It such an eagerly anticipated present for mum and MIL and SIL every year and the site makes it so easy that it is well worth it. They also had a 50% discount so the price was good too.

I designed and ordered the 2020 calendars with pics of the boys through the last year from vistaprint. It such an eagerly anticipated present for mum and MIL and SIL every year and the site makes it so easy that it is well worth it. They also had a 50% discount so the price was good too.

I usually do this for my dad but haven't this year, now I feel rubbish

This afternoon we wrapped the family gifts which are now under the tree :-D

Girls were all for helping me stamp the paper at first (we used brown Kraft paper) but they got bored so most haven't been stamped, I'll do it myself one evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->