What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Wrapped work secret santa present.

Made a Christmas crown, snowflake tree decoration and a stocking decoration at the craft session :)

Thought I hadn't wrapped the girls stocking presents but I have .... one less job.
Then thought I lost Christmas Eve bits but found them in DH cupboard. Think I'm somewhat organised in that I know where everything is

X

Always nice when there's one less job than you were expecting!

DD is having her Christmas party today at school :)

Finished ordering presents and watched LO's nativity. She was great! Squirrel costume looked mad though - everyone else had shop-bought ones and I felt like a bit of a div lol.

The costume looked great! I think it's lovely that it was specially handmade :)

So much better when not shop bought (although I'm probably one that buys from the shop)

Today the kids could wear a festive tie or no tie. So I put a badge on their normal tie that lights up/flashes.

I bet there were loads of mum's there wishing that they'd been able to make a costume themselves

I went to ds4 Christmas show

DD had her Christmas party today at school and she won a paint it yourself piggy bank in the pass the parcel game. She was so happy. :)

Aww well done to her.

I just bought our alternative Christmas pudding as not all of us like proper pudding. We've got a chocolate pudding with a salted caramel melt in the middle

My new dining table came this evening snd I love it. Now to find a new house in the new year ha ha.

DDs both got a selection box at school for doing the walking bus (a short walk to school rather than drive as we live away from the area). It was so nice to hear they got called up with their friends along with the other children.

Kids had their class parties today and I have all the teachers their gift cards and they were so pleased/grateful

Last day at school tomorrow and we can start our countdown

Aww good job Holly, hope you have fun decorating your piggy bank!

Yum chocolate Christmas pudding sounds yum, I used to love when my mum made Christmas pud and custard for dessert on Christmas Day!

Today my girls decorated a gingerbread Santa, sleigh and reindeer. Obviously not a professional job but they had lots of fun, despite the icing being crap.

IMG_2632.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->