What Christmassy thing have you done today?

Not exactly Christmassy but I sorted out girls room and been cleaning.

Tomorrow after work I'm going to sort all their presents out into sacks.

Wrapped more presents. Just need to give some of them out now and I'll feel more organised :)

Wrapped more presents. Just need to give some of them out now and I'll feel more organised :)

Ha ha much more easy to feel organised when you can get some of them out the way.

I've got all family gifts under the tree and the girls are in various places around the house

It was my work Christmas day out - a morning panto then a long leisurely lunch, very good fun. The panto was fab, and all women cast with a twist to the Cinderella story, very good fun.
School finishes at 2:30 tomorrow and I cant wait!!

I didn't need to go to work today so finished the cleaning then sorted all the girls presents.
They have a sack of 10 presents to open upstairs and rest are downstairs. Now just to keep them out of my bedroom!!

I'm in McDonald's having a chicken burger from the festive menu and a millionaires latte. Not the most Christmassy but I'm counting it. It's rained all morning, I say down in one of the only available seats and the sun came out and is right in my eyes

Bought a bit more food, most of the stuff in my asda basket for Sunday's delivery now is other things we need like cat and dog food, and a few heavy Christmas bits like some drinks so I don't have to carry them. Got the festive cakes for Christmas Eve and most of the cheeses plus the shelled nuts which are a Christmas staple for DH and have become one for the boys

I love shelled nuts. Takes me back to my nans house. Haven't got any though as no one else likes them x

We never really had them as kids but DH did.

We've been playing Christmas Monopoly

We have shelled nuts too! The kids love the novelty (as do I). :haha:

I don't tend to eat them, I like mine covered in chocolate :haha: but the boys love them

Did a lot of the food shop - now need to stop it being eaten before Wednesday!! Still need to do desserts, cream, the bits that don't have a long fridge life.

Wrapped the boys' presents -or rather most of them- and found one that I had been looking for for AGES and had feared I had lost! I am going to bed cheerful now :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->