What Christmassy thing have you done today?

I'm on my way home now and I'm officially dead. Everything aches. But I've got advent calendars, selection boxes, chocolates for friends kids, some stocking fillers for the boys and all sorts.

That must have been hard work. You did really well though :)

I'm home and need to sort it all out and do my lists, it'll have to wait :haha:

Thank you. You don't realise how heavy all the little bits and pieces are, do you?
I also had a delivery, and apparently there's more due to arrive today so I'll be doing more stash pics today too.

Had an email that the other delivery is delayed and will come in the next 24-48 hours

That's good they are keeping you updated. Hopefully it will arrive when they say :)

We have been into town today, saw fenwicks window, picked up a few stocking fillers and had a gingerbread hot chocolate in Costa.

I'm putting outdoor lights on my house today. I'm not going to turn them on yet, but it's so nice outside today I decided to get them up along the roof line. I usually get everything outside and turned on around Thanksgiving (US), so just 2 more weeks!! eek...exciting!

Had a hour to myself whilst dd was at a party so has a look in a few shops. Matalan had some lovely Christmas bits :)

Ordered a few more bits for the kids (roblox character encyclopedia, roblox hoodie and a Smiggle pop up pencil case for DS and a Smiggle pop up pencil case and Smiggle scented highlighters for DD) I absolutely love their bags and stationary but god they are expensive for what they are!!!

Currently bouncing on my gym ball to christmas songs :haha:

Ordered a few more bits for the kids (roblox character encyclopedia, roblox hoodie and a Smiggle pop up pencil case for DS and a Smiggle pop up pencil case and Smiggle scented highlighters for DD) I absolutely love their bags and stationary but god they are expensive for what they are!!!

Currently bouncing on my gym ball to christmas songs :haha:

Hope baby is here soon.
Thankfully my boys have never discovered smiggle, I've been in store once and was shocked at the price of a pencil case :haha:

I couldn't believe the price of things in there either!

I know! The prices are awful! I found a seller on Ebay selling bits and Bob's from Smiggle for so much cheaper and they are brand new, so I got it while I could! I wouldn't pay full price for it at all!

I makes me sound old, but every thing is do expensive now, we used to get a pound and go to the shop and get a few things. Now I pound will get you a chocolate lolly :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->