what Christmassy Thing Have You Done Today?

Aww sorry you all missed out on the snow ! Must admit it wasn’t much but children enjoyed it !
Ours were inside too but on nice days we put a cage outside (in the shade) so they could graze. :)

How wonderful you got snow! I bet the kids love it <3

This is what I was thinking about doing if we got one. Going to look into it in the new year because she’s also after a laptop !

We had a new year's day roast which felt very much like a Christmas dinner with all the decorations still up

Not Christmassy at all in fact the opposite which makes me feel sad . We are going to start taking down the decorations tomorrow !! Although I am soo tempted to leave it until everyone is back in school / work and I can do it properly ..

No decorations coming down here until the 6th, making the most of the tinsel and fairy lights for as long as is acceptable.

The kids and their daddy drew pictures in the snow with snow markers. And we watched the Christmas and New Years episodes of Mr. bean.

I've never heard of snow markers before.

I love Mr Bean!

I ate a Purple Quality Street lol

Actually that is one of the things I forgot at xmas, I love a bowl of Quality Streets sitting out, they look so festive and like jewels or baubles (even if not for long :haha:)

Aww I always put a little bowl of QS and Roses out . Eat one every time I walk passed haha

I love the 'idea' of having a little bowl of chocolates out...reality is I'd need about ten tubs to get through December!

Oh yes I would too! lol I am a greedy so and so! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"