What decs do you have other than Christmas tree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love looking at all these and getting some ideas :)

Here's ours - my favourite this year is my new bunting!

rps20141202_080332.jpg

rps20141202_080259.jpg

rps20141202_080133.jpg

My favourite thing is the advent stocking garland I crocheted last year, which is already up on the fireplace. New for this year, I have also crocheted a wreath for the front door. We also have a couple of those tacky singing / dancing soft toys which the kids love and drive me and hubby crazy! Dangly legged Santa and Snowman, 'Happy Christmas' fabric bunting, a Snowman snowglobe (as in the animated film, when you wind it up it plays the music, too). I am planning on making a fuzzy felt style tree for the kids this year, too. Um, can't think of anything else.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 4
We have a beautiful tree, a garland and a little joy sign on the fireplace, tinsel rounds the mirror, a snowman, a Santa, a Woden countdown, a wooden advent, a sparkly tree and a sparkly hedgehog on the bottom of the fireplace. Light up twigs, a wooden reindeer and a singing snowman on the window sill. A sparkly reindeer next to the lamp. And actually loads more,MIT will take me ages to explain lol xx

Wow you have loads of decs in your living room!
Did you make the bunting?

I'm far too lazy for that, bought it on ebay :haha:

Was less than £10 for the lot so don't think I'd have been able to buy all the stuff for that, it was a bargain.

At Christmas all our usual ornaments (that sounds so grannyish lol) get put away and replaced with xmas stuff instead. Anything lower than waist height is soft incase DS gets hold of them! Still need a garland for the fireplace and I've still got to hang my card holder (gold string with wooden pegs). 3M decoration hooks are a lifesaver!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"