what deliveries are you waiting for?

A belt for DD (not for Christmas, it's an urgent need, lol), Ariel and Frozen dolls for DD and a custom Celtic knot flask for DH. And books still, glad I ordered them awhile before Christmas I suspect they were shipped media mail which takes forever.

I'm waiting for my delivery from yankee, my partners brothers sweatshirt and his sisters phone case. My mils jigsaw puzzle and I think that's it just for now :)

Urgh my curtain poles came and theyre too thin so now I have to return them :( :(

Another day where dhl messed up and didn't deliver the stuff that was meant to be here 2 days ago.

I need to stop ordering or I'll never be finished. Really want to start wrapping but ideally want everything before I do.
Currently waiting on
Personalised glass for MIL
DVDs for DDs (last minute buy)
Canvas for MIL

I am debating on whether to order DD1 a double pushchair as she keeps asking for one. Seen one on very for £17. She has lots already though

First Christmas ornament for Heidi, record for Bil and craft set for friends daughter.

I am waiting on a deliveries from boots, argos and amazon, hope they all come today.

I've had all my deliveries but my mum hasn't received one of hers for ds4 yet and we exchanged gifts on Saturday so she said then that whenever it comes she'll post it to me so I have to keep an eye out for it

Still waiting on my dads pocket watch plus the case for my OHs tablet. DDs pjs arrived today as did her Christmas day dress.

I'm finally done buying.
Just waiting for
My 2 gifts from OH and 2 canvases. I think that's it. Going into town tomorrow. I want to start wrapping now but I want to get dd some paper first plus I don't think I have very much to wrap so don't want to start too early and be finished early.

A hot hair brush/blow drying tool.

Makeup brushes
Headphones for Tyler
Bedding for Tyler
Mario pjs for riley and tyler
Hot dog Skylander for riley
Epic Mickey
Photobook for my dad

Loads in other words - and the postman just brought me door handles hHahah x

A hot hair brush/blow drying tool.

Makeup brushes
Headphones for Tyler
Bedding for Tyler
Mario pjs for riley and tyler
Hot dog Skylander for riley
Epic Mickey
Photobook for my dad

Loads in other words - and the postman just brought me door handles hHahah x

wednesday is our busiest day so you might get lucky today lol xx

Waiting for ds's imaginext lion's den castle. So happy to have everyhing on time this year. He has never opened so many presents in one time, usually max 5. And he is almost 3.5 wondering how he will react!

Still waiting on MILs gifts (canvas and a glitter wine glass). Hopefully they come tomorrow so I can warp tomorrow when DD is at nursery ��

None! Just picked up my final package today. I do still need to get a few bits for xmas eve box etc but I have nothing still to be delivered!

Not really Xmas related but am now waiting on my DDs car seat arriving. Kindle case and pocket watch arrived yesterday. You are right mummymay Wednesday certain is big mail day!!!!

I'm waiting for 2 nutribullet, a my little box, 2 canvases, and my 2 gifts from OH.

I think that's it. Unless my mum or ohs mum order more stuff to my house.

A whole bunch.

A disney store order for Lizzy with Ariel and Frozen dolls, some more Star Wars action figures for Roxy (I seriously need to stop ordering these but can't help myself, lol), DH's flask and Breaking Bad rock candy, my sister just informed me that she shipped our gifts from Amazon so I have to be on the lookout for that and my not-so-secret Christmas present from DH (an iPhone).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->