what deliveries are you waiting for?

Jigsaw for my mum
Yankee candle for sister

Dd2s balance bike got delivered today, also two yankee candles were out today but I missed them so will pick them up on Monday from post office

Leather gloves for my fellow Rainbows leader, a bag and purse for my Mam, 2 smelly gift sets for whoever! A fire stick and dvd box set for OH. Some boots for me and some clothes for me lol. A new blind and some HP wall stickers. Oh and a Tesco clothing order xx

A WWF hippo stuffed animal/adoption certificate for my LO!

well nothing until last night lol. DS decided that he really wants a crocodile for christmas all of a sudden and has been telling everyone so had to order a crocodile from the disneystore and then OH spotted skylanders 3 for 2 on game so ended up ordering that too. I am definitely done with his gifts now though as had to put a few aside for his birthday he had so much!

I am waiting on

A liverpool mug for Decs teacher
Xbox one headset for Dan
Minecraft figure set for Dec
Terraria Figure set for Dec
Xbox one Call of Duty for Dan

Just remembered, still waiting o 2 duvets and 2 packs of pillows. And a book people order.
OHS trainers.

I think that's it. I think.

Made couple orders this weekend :happydance:

Now waiting on :
thomas christmas cards for ds,
general christmas cards,
kindle fire hd kids,
And our new wardrobe set which should arrive in next 10days!!!

Bedroom will be finished for christmas :happydance:

a canvas for MIL (last minute gift). Once this comes I will start wrapping :)

I am suppose to be finished (well other than extended family) - but just ordered lo a Victor (thomas tank engine) train for LO and RAF roundel cufflinks for DH.

None! I have now received all my deliveries (even the controllers I had trouble with) so I am completely done!

Waiting on quite a few actually:

Hubby's Xbox One Elite
Lost Ocean
Necklace
2 Modular Race car sets
Ronald Dahl book
Xbox One game

I may be forgetting one lol

So annoying. The bike, gloves and bag were meant to be delivered today, we stayed in all day but they never showed up. Apparently being delivered tomorrow now.
OH ordered some trainers for himself. They arrived today. I signed for it but as soon as I saw the box I knew something was wrong. The box was tiny and felt empty. Oh cracks open the box and they have sent him........ a hat. A beanie. Been charged the amount of the trainers aswell but invoice had the details for the hat but the price of the trainers.
Rang them and they said they won't send out a refund until they get the hat back. But offered him 10% off his next purchase. They couldn't even tell him if they had the trainers in stock.
Oh was less than pleased. And Im Annoyed because iv had to deal with a miserable, clingy, and poorly 1 year old, grumpy 4 year old and a sulky 28 year old.

I think I'm just waiting on my brother's GF's Body Shop stuff :)

Damn bike and stuff didn't even turn up today. I refuse to spend another day sat around waiting for them.

Still waiting on marmite, also toot toot cars for nephew, night light and pjs for a Poppy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->