What did you do today that was christmassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my dads present for christmas and sorted out the pressies xx

Done some more christmas shopping and in a minute im going to my Mums house to bring Bobbys presents back to spend the weekend wrapping them!!

Made cookies for Jack's xmas fair, although Jack can't go poor little bugger!

Bought Lucas a policeman dress-up and some red jeans for his Christmas outfit. Also got (hopefully) the last bits for his craft box. Just need the box now! :dohh:

Gave DS1 'the dinosaur that pooped christmas' today-its very funny :)
Going downstairs in a minute to make a start of wrapping.

This morning I recieved 2 Christmas cards in the post and realised I should probably write some. Didn't get around to it, though :dohh: then I packed away Hayden's ball pool to make room for the Christmas tree and did a spot of tidying and dusting.

Then this evening we went to the local Christmas market. To be honest it was too blooming cold to linger too long at any of the stalls, but we had bacon butties, gingerbread and hot chocolate, and I had my first ever roast chestnut. Hubby bought a present for his god mother, but that was all. Had fun on the way there with Hayden, spotting all the Christmas lights on people's houses and in their windows. Really need to get our decorations up.

Well last night before I collapsed with exhaustion lol I finished it all.... All wrapping done. From us and Santa and my nan !!! That's it now :(

decorated the cardboard tree i got from ELC with rusty, and painted salt dough :D

Made these

Attachments

• Capture4.JPG
    Capture4.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 4
It didn't feel all that festive at the time, but today I finished tidying and dusting in preparation for the Christmas decorations. And I told hubby that he WILL be getting them down from the loft tomorrow, or I will go up there myself! Hayden spent the whole day in his Christmas hat, and also told Daddy he wants a Christmas tree, so don't think he can argue with that!

I have also printed some Christmas colouring pages and coloured one on behalf of our elf, Errol. Will be setting them up on Hayden's table in a minute.

Did another felt fec and bought a few more gifts for Colin.

I am going to start my big clean.... All cupboards etc xx getting there xxx not long now x

hopefully going out into town to gt the last of my mums bits and bobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4