What did you do today that was christmassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We went out and watched Sophie Lou sing Christmas carols in a castle :)
It was lovely, great day out xx

Watching elf!

And helped Hollie write out more of get Xmas cards

Watched Jack Frost! Scrubbed my kitchen [ not particularly christmassy but i feel the nesting instinct in preparation for christmas???? er...im not pregnant!]

Went to Meadowhell for some xmas shopping, shattered me out!! Walking like an old woman to the end of it

Made some mulled cider, re-done the tree after buying some new lights and baked some lovely mini cupcakes for our elf to give Lucas tomorrow with peppermint buttercream :-D

Come on need pics of any re do's too xxx

Here you go!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/nightcharm/SAM_0092tree-1.jpg

This morning we went to the Winter Arts Market in St George's Hall which was fantastic and really Christmassy. Bought a gorgeous white chocolate polar bear from my sister's friend's stall for lucas' stocking and a fabby cupcake soap and some other lil bits. Think I'm gonna have some mulled cider now before bed :haha:

Made some Christmas cards with Colin for his uncles.

well we are all excited as we are going to gullivers land for a dinner with Santa. :) its next Sunday. yeay

Wrapped more presents, I'm doing a whole wrapped as they get delivered thing which seems to be working....

its in miltonkyenes its a bit ghetto fabulous but the kids love it. its a theme park. we are going to the Christmas bananza gala crap lol

Today we cooked a trial run of our 'Christmas' cake which is just a fruit cake really but smells so Christmasy.
We also took a walk to see some Christmas lights as a house near us has a huge display and collects money for charity from the visitors.

i was only just saying to dh that ive felt so christmassy today!!!

ive made my stuffings for xmas dinner (now in freezer)

iced my mini xmas cakes which im giving for gifts

started icing my big xmas cake

finished writing my family christmas cards

and finally i must of read half a dozen christmas books to dd twice over lol!

Got stuck in a huge queue in Argos during lunch break and fought my way through the Birmingham German Market back to work!!!:winkwink::winkwink:

Yesterday we went to a little Christmas gala in my parents' village, Hayden met Santa, but was absolutely terrified, and clung to his daddy, shaking like a leaf. Even chocolate couldn't persuade him to look at him! Guess we won't be taking him to a grotto this year!
And today I finished writing and posting Christmas cards, and bought glue and tissue paper to decorate the little star decoration Hayden pinched from the gala craft stall yesterday (it was all free, so not really pinching!)

The most I did that was "christmassy" was go to the store and get a few boxes to wrap PJ's in, two gift bags and some candy canes. LOL... I might wrap some more presents once the kids fall asleep but I dont want to risk them coming down stairs while im wrapping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"