What did you do today that was christmassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
put up some more decorations and watching curious George Christmas special

watched jingle all the way!! also got our playlist ready x got a lovely version of baby its cold outside by Louis Armstrong .... its brilliant and a bit of ella and Nat kincole xxx

Nothing Christmassy today :( I've spent the day on the couch trying to recover from this awful stomach flu going around

Took LO to a christmas party where he met Santa for the first time and i'm now watching a really chessy christmas movie

Nothing Christmassy today :( I've spent the day on the couch trying to recover from this awful stomach flu going around

Ahhh you poor love x hope you feel better soon x

We put up the tree! Yay!

Pics please xxx

Here you go (was on my phone before so couldn't post any pics) The first one is Hayden giving the tree a cuddle whilst we were putting it together, then the finished tree, then the official inspection!

Attachments

• DSC00211 (800x600).jpg
    DSC00211 (800x600).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC00215 (600x800).jpg
    DSC00215 (600x800).jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC00218 (600x800).jpg
    DSC00218 (600x800).jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 3
Made some mulled cider, re-done the tree after buying some new lights and baked some lovely mini cupcakes for our elf to give Lucas tomorrow with peppermint buttercream :-D

Ahhh you poor love x hope you feel better soon x

We put up the tree! Yay!

Pics please xxx

Here you go (was on my phone before so couldn't post any pics) The first one is Hayden giving the tree a cuddle whilst we were putting it together, then the finished tree, then the official inspection!

Wow!! looks fantastic! xx

Made some mulled cider, re-done the tree after buying some new lights and baked some lovely mini cupcakes for our elf to give Lucas tomorrow with peppermint buttercream :-D

Come on need pics of any re do's too xxx

We took DS to see father Christmas yesterday but he didn't like him so we didn't get his photo done :(
we also finished off our Christmas shopping yesterday apart from a few odds and ends i need to order online.

Added some photos to Holly's 1st Christmas album :)

some crafts. foam penguin decorations and wooden spoon puppets

We're going to watch Miracle on 34th Street in a bit :happydance: DH surprised me with it since I've been feeling so lousy

Rearranged our Christmas tree decorations as Holly pulled some off :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back