What did you do today that was christmassy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strung our baubles, they look fantastic! Gonna get online in a bit and order some more polystyrene balls :D

Love the polystyrene decoration idea. Where did you order the balls from? x

Strung our baubles, they look fantastic! Gonna get online in a bit and order some more polystyrene balls :D

Love the polystyrene decoration idea. Where did you order the balls from? x

Just eBay hun :) https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/POLYSTYR...omain_3&var=&hash=item2a2197256a#ht_864wt_699
I *think* ours were 50mm.

Here's ours as they were drying. I put dark green string through each one and secured with a button :)

Attachments

• 75731_421775584538401_225364395_n.jpg
    75731_421775584538401_225364395_n.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 16
I just got everything packed up for tomorrows market and drew little bunches of holly on all my price tags!!

I can't believe how much Christmas stuff I have made and it's only October. May have to make some more jewellery tonight just so that people who are not into Christmas yet will have something to look at!

Have you got a website?

www.beadsbydesign.co.uk

Just having a look now, you have some really beautiful stuff, i love the "rag wreaths" xx

Do you know what i did today that was christmassy? Nothing! Feels strange, i feel like i am kicking an addiction, keep thinking "just a few more days and i can shop again" lol

I did however lose 5lbs this week.... so that's sort of christmassy :haha:

Candy canes and 2 rolls of wrapping paper ... I was tempted to buy some christmas tea towels but I will do that next pay day ;)

I wore my Rudolph earrings all day today :haha:
Went window shopping in all the Christmas aisles and bought a wooden puzzle for Lucas :D

Just ordered Lucas some well cute Christmas print leggings! My mam is coming over later to help me paint so might make some cards afterwards :)

i finally logged back onto here after having no laptop for months :) Sooo ive sat and read through pages and pages of xmas related chit chat :) xxx

Brought some gifts for the kids xmas eve bag x

Today I went it to the loft and got down LO's stocking to see what changes it needs and how much room I still have left in it.

We discussed who to get Christmas presents for this year and how much to spend. Need to get organised!!

I've been making lists of what to order tomorrow when I get money in the bank.

I have been making lists of what I can afford tomorrow & Tuesday. OH said I can spend no more than £5 each day (which is okay as I'm buying two candles in glass jars for Mam, Stepmam, SiL & MiL which are only 49p each :p ) hoping to have my little sister & brother done by the end of this week... Fingers crossed!

Today i shall be sorting out the Christmas area in my shop as some of the stock is still listed, but was sold at my market on Sunday.
I shall also be making more Christmas Story bracelets to keep up with the orders yeahhhhhhhh!
I shall of course be listening to Christmas music whilst doing it to keep me in the zone

I bought 3 little lindt chocolate teddies and a milka chocolate Santa for Hayden's stocking whilst shopping in asda today.

Brought the kids wrapping paper today and a few other bits and bobs.
Just going to place a few online orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"