What did you eat today? (second trimester edition)

breakfast:
blueberry yogurt and bran (double bran portion): 300 c.

AM snack: may skip in lieu of early lunch

Lunch:
tomatoes/carrots/cucumber/yellow peppers (all raw): 50 c.
turkey/asparagus/cheese wrap: 140 c.

PM Snack:
apple: 90 c.
latte (decaf) w sugar: 160 c.
pretzel m&ms: 150 c.

~~~~not yet occured~~~~

Dinner:
salad with chicken/dressing/cheese: 250 c.

Late PM Snack: ?

Oh dear

Ive had

1 Slice of toast
1 Banana
1 Packet of crisps
About 5 Jammie Dodgers
1 Mini Quiche, v Small
1 Pork and pickle sandwich

Not had dinner yet, I just cant seem to eat healthy esp at work sob :(

Okay, only had breakfast thus far...but i like to post my prospective meals and snacks as well.

breakfast:

~~~~not yet occured~~~~

Lunch:
frozen vegetable mix: 100 c.

PM Snack:

Dinner:

Sorry if this sounds like a nosey question :blush: but are you on a special diet? I was just looking through this thread for ideas as i don't really fancy eating much at the moment still but it looks like you don't get very many calories a day! I thought we were supposed to try and eat a couple hundred extra calories on top of the recommended daily amount (unless i have that completely wrong!!) but your total amount always seems sooo small!
I hope this doesn't come out as rude, i just am curious :flower:

Okay, only had breakfast thus far...but i like to post my prospective meals and snacks as well.

breakfast:

~~~~not yet occured~~~~

Lunch:

PM Snack:

Dinner:

Sorry if this sounds like a nosey question :blush: but are you on a special diet? I was just looking through this thread for ideas as i don't really fancy eating much at the moment still but it looks like you don't get very many calories a day! I thought we were supposed to try and eat a couple hundred extra calories on top of the recommended daily amount (unless i have that completely wrong!!) but your total amount always seems sooo small!

I asked her the same question last week and she didn't answer. Not sure if she saw it. She's eating less calories than I did when I was working out and dieting combined! Just really curious about her diet too as it seems to be super small calorie wise.

Today, I've had a glass of chocolate milk. A slice of pizza. An apple. And a couple peices of pineapple. :)

Breakfast: fruit with yoghurt, muesli and raisins, orange juice
Too many cranberries and macadamia (I threw the rest in the bin because I can't stop eating them)
A chocolate orange protein bar
Salt and vinegar crisps
Sweet chilli nuts
Croutons dipped in houmous
(that was all before 10am)
Lunch: peanut butter, pecorino cheese, about 5 glasses of orange squash
Dinner: was going to have soup but OH had it for lunch. So maybe a veggie burger and salad or omelette.

Been an erratic eating day. I was starving this morning but now I feel overly full and can't see myself eating a lot more.

Salt and vinegar chips!!!!! :happydance: I've had a bag in my desk at work for about 2 weeks, been carefully measuring out the serving size and I so want to eat the entire bag instead of the stupid serving size!

breakfast:

~~~~not yet occured~~~~

Lunch:

PM Snack:

Dinner:

I asked her the same question last week and she didn't answer. Not sure if she saw it. She's eating less calories than I did when I was working out and dieting combined! Just really curious about her diet too as it seems to be super small calorie wise.

I hope it wasn't a case of her just ignoring your question for a reason because its probably going to upset her if she see's another person questioning her diet :wacko:
I also consumed more calories than that when i considered myself to be doing extreme dieting a few years ago, thats why i also thought it was such a tiny amount for anyone, especially someone who's pregnant :shrug:
There probably is a reason, i just always worry for other people and end up looking like im butting into other peoples business!

I hope it wasn't a case of her just ignoring your question for a reason because its probably going to upset her if she see's another person questioning her diet :wacko:
I also consumed more calories than that when i considered myself to be doing extreme dieting a few years ago, thats why i also thought it was such a tiny amount for anyone, especially someone who's pregnant :shrug:
There probably is a reason, i just always worry for other people and end up looking like im butting into other peoples business!

It's always a fine line to walk online between offending and just asking an honest question. :wacko:

breakfast:

~~~~not yet occured~~~~

Lunch:

PM Snack:

Dinner:

(also dukesangel...sorry i didn't respond--probably didn't see it).

I just use this as a framework (to try to make a point of getting the essential veggies in). i often post prospectively (I am often posting before i actually eat). Thus, I often eat more. I try to get in around 1600 calories a day right now. I go for my 20 week dr. appt and ultrasound, so i will check in with the doctor regarding how my weight is going. So, yes, my calorie amounts i list are somewhat deceiving in the sense that i end up adding things toward the end of the day (but am not always at the computer to post the update). I do go in and update here and there (like chocolate treats). thanks for asking...and you are not being rude in the least!

It's always a fine line to walk online between offending and just asking an honest question. :wacko:

(posted response above). absolutely not offending in the least! i am very open to questions. thanks for asking! :thumbup:

I'm glad you replied April :haha: I too was always wondering about your calories, it makes sense now though! I thought you just had will power if steel
:haha: x

Breakfast
Yoghurt and fruit
Small cheese scone

Lunch
Chicken and coleslaw sandwich
Plain pom bear crisps

Tea
Half a veggie pizza and salad
2 slices homemade malt loaf

breakfast:

~~~~not yet occured~~~~

Lunch:

PM Snack:

Dinner:

(also dukesangel...sorry i didn't respond--probably didn't see it).

I just use this as a framework (to try to make a point of getting the essential veggies in). i often post prospectively (I am often posting before i actually eat). Thus, I often eat more. I try to get in around 1600 calories a day right now. I go for my 20 week dr. appt and ultrasound, so i will check in with the doctor regarding how my weight is going. So, yes, my calorie amounts i list are somewhat deceiving in the sense that i end up adding things toward the end of the day (but am not always at the computer to post the update). I do go in and update here and there (like chocolate treats). thanks for asking...and you are not being rude in the least!

Thank you for replying. Im so glad i haven't upset you! :flower:
It's good to know that you are eating a bit more than you're putting on here, it does make more sense now!
I hope your weight gain is all ok at your checkup and that you have a great ultrasound :hugs:

breakfast: can of V8 juice and a breakfast bar
lunch: lean cuisine frozen meal
dinner: I'm having pork tenderloin with an olive tapenade with some mashed potatoes :)

Breakfast: 1 Croissant and 1 Starbucks grande skinny decaf cappuccino
Lunch: Chicken Super Noodles, 4 pieces of French Toast/Rusk type thingy with butter and a bit of honey
Snack: Satsuma
Dinner: Mushroom Burger and chips

Breakfast
English muffin with garlic herb cheese

Morning Snack
Fiber One bar

Lunch
Mixed green salad

Afternoon Snack
Bagel with butter

Dinner
Meatballs and lingonberry sauce

Dessert
Frozen applesauce

Bowl of chocolate stars
Wotsits
2 pieces of toast
chicken and smiley faces
More wotsits
More wotsits
Porridge
More wotsits

oh my god thats abit crap! Getting my appetite back after a horrendous bug which lasted 15 days, i lost 11lb in the process :(

Brekkie
Museli with yogurt, kiwi fruit and strawberrys
Coffee

Lunch
Homemade roast chicken and mayo sammie
Handful of fruit and nuts

Snack
Cracker with peanut butter

Dinner
Lasagna, green salad, garlic bread

Dessert
2 small pieces of dark choc

For breakfast I had toast and a banana, lunch I had a cheeseburger (damn cheese cravings!) and for dinner I had some home made butter chicken :)

Breakfast: bowl of raisan bran

Lunch: turkey sammich with a slice of cheese, baby carrots with lite ranch, and pineapple

Dinner: no clue yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->