what did you get your 2 year old girl for birthday/Christmas?

serenas_song

Reaction score
My daughter will be 2 in November, which will be closely followed by Christmas, and we have no idea what to get her. Any ideas?

My daughters birthday is early December and we've had the same dilemma! We have bought her...
Elc Wooden play kitchen
Wooden play food/saucepans etc to go with it
Scooter
Aqua doodle
Hetty Hoover
Nurse dress up plus a nedical box with stethoscope etc
Fairy princess dress up
Some little bits for dolls house (wooden cat, dog and rabbits, and baby with cot)
Pyjamas
Books
Mrs potato head

I think that's it. We wil share it out between Xmas and birthday. I think we might have bought too much ??!! Hehe x x

Forgot to say I hVe made a craft box for her too that has paints, washable felt tips, colouring book, pretty paper, stickers, sticker book, plus little buttons/sparkly hearts etc to make pretty piccys! She loves painting and drawing.

Her grandparents are getting her a slide too. X

My daughters birthday we got her a huge trampoline, doll house, some small toys/teddies, craft stuff, books, wooden play food, stainless steel pots and pans for her kitchen.
Christmas she is getting Wiggles concert tickets (I hate them but she likes them), balance bike, big cubby house and some smaller stuff but not sure what yet, maybe a little rabbit

My girl was 2 in sept she had lil princess mega blok castle and carriage, blow up bouncy rabbit from elc, happyland cottage and wedding set, duplo creative cakes, toy washing machine, 4 books for her leapfrog junior tag system, vtech alphabet apple, paints and for Christmas she is having wooden elc kitchen with pots and pans and toaster, miowsicle keyboard, Disney duplo sets, more mega bloks & milky the bunny xx

We have gotten Kristin a cozy coupe and a step 2 slide treehouse that she picked out at a consignment sale. I think those are her birthday and then she will have a party next month. I don't know what she will get for Christmas. She also loves to draw with crayons/pens/markers and construction paper and stickers. We haven't really tried anything else yet. She got a doodler for her bday last year that she still loves.

DD will be 2 in December and i'm finished with buying for both occasions now. I want to make her some dolls clothes and bedding and a few princess dresses aswell.

Christmas
-Little Tikes double up kitchen and laundry centre
-3 sets of Little People princess figures for her Disney castle
-Personalised Mickey and friends CD (she has the Elmo one already and loves it)
-Jake, Sofia, Belle, Dr Seuss and Hello Kitty character bows made by my friend Amy (Butterfly Tree Creations on facebook)
-Threading mouse and cheese
-Rapunzel plate, bowl and cutlery set
-Doc McStuffins on call phone
-Disney Princess socks
-Hungry caterpillar puzzle
-Fisher price flashcards
-Julia Donaldson books: Zog, A squash and a squeeze and Superworm.

Birthday
-Silver Cross ranger dolls pram
-Corolle bebe tresor doll
-Little Tikes doctors set
-Jake large foam puzzle
-Jake busy book
-Toy Dyson
-Fuzzy felts animal set
-Doc McStuffins/Sofia big colouring/sticker pad from Costco
-Disney Princess sounds book from Costco
-Alfie and Annie Rose book
-Tolo first friends igloo and eskimo set
-Minnie Mouse armbands and rubber ring
-Tomy Octopals bath toy
-Snow White height chart jigsaw
-Disney Princess memory game
-A classic case of Dr Seuss

Maria's birthday is close to christmas too (first of Feb) - last year I got her, for christmas and birthday -
Tool bench
Train set
Set of simple musical instruments
Activity cube
Bowling set

Wow you guys have some lucky kids! My daughter will be 2 in jan but not sure what we'll get yet

Emily's lists for both (excuse the notes to myself lol)

Birthday 20th October...

Molly dolly ranger deluxe pram x
Molly dolly dolls highchair x
Molly dolly dolls travel cot x
Viga wooden zig zag car slider x
Play doh x
Pens and pencil case x
Mr potato head (stu) x
New dolls (mum) x
Bug box (For catching and viewing spiders etc) x
Busy book x
Rango DVD

Christmas...

Ikea kitchen x
Melissa and doug play food cans x
Wooden juice bottles x
Ikea pots and pans/ glasses /bowls plates/ utensils x
Farm playmat x
Duplo train x
Elc tabletop art centre x
Craft box and supplies
Gruffalo DVD x
Gruffalo book x
Playmobil 123 zoo x
Playmobil 123 bus x
Unico bricks (like duplo) x
Mog book x
A squash and a squeeze book x
Disney busy book x
Hugless Douglas book x
Teddy bear Dress up puzzle x
Balance bike (stu) x
Wooden harmonica,maracas,tambourine x

Christmas bag

Father Xmas DVD x
Mickeys twice upon a christmas DVD
Father Xmas needs a wee book x
Christmas busy book x
Activity pack x
Xmas bowl x
Xmas cup x

Woah people have got loads for their kids lol Poppy got lots of little people stuff (second hand) some books a rain coat i think that was it. x

For her 2nd birthday Olivia got:

From us:
A play kitchen
A minion and the fluffy unicorn toy from despicable me
Some new books
Clothes

From various relatives:
Baby doll, pram and accessories
A play house for the garden
3 jigsaws
Wooden noahs ark play set
Tinkerbell dvd
Hide and seek peppa pig (she doesn't play with this, I think it's too advanced for a 2yr old tbh so I wouldn't recommend it)

for los second birthday she got a cosy coupe little tikes car, Rapunzel doll, Flynn doll, Rapunzel soft doll, Lottie doll, (can you tell she likes dolls lol) book and little people Disney princess castle, she got several duplo sets and some clothes of grandparents. For Christmas she is getting ELC Annabelles doll mansion, Anna Disney frozen doll, Elsa Disney frozen doll, Mickey mouse toy, Daisy duck toy, set of books, scooter, dinosaur train interative Ned, jigsaw puzzle, Christmas ducks, selection box and thinking about buzz light year.

https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...81834&camp=PLAPPC-_-PID16881834&KPID=16881834

My daughter just played with this at a birthday party and LOVED it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->