What do your tests look like a week after missed AF?

Lizzyxxx

No.3 On the way!
Reaction score
Last Tue/Wed AF was due and :bfp: on a Morrisons & definate line on FRER. Just took one now due to loss of symptoms & its still positive but Test line is light pink. Thought it may be darker by now?

My FRER was as dark as the control line at one week late for AF. To be fair someone else told me the dye varies from pack to pack and stick to stick and it doesn't matter how dark the line is. I just went with that and *tried* to relax!

Does this look OK then?

Attachments

• PhotoCrop_2014-08-19_11-49-41-AM.jpg
    PhotoCrop_2014-08-19_11-49-41-AM.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 13
Hate those asda ones I took one 3 days late for AF and it wasn't as dark as I thought it would be haven't used anymore! Looks ok to me though

I only used FRER and superdrug tests to check on progression and stopped as soon as test line same strength as control line. On cheaper tests progression may not show as well. X

Ok I will get a FRER. As it was pretty dark a week ago.

The clear blue digital ones tell you how many weeks from conception. I think it only goes up to 4+

I didn't test until 10+ days after my AF was due, and at that point the test line was darker than the control line! There was literally so much HCG in my urine it was pulling dye from the control line.

Crazy right?

Since the day Af was due I've thought my pregnancy test we're playing tricks on my eyes because I'd think I'd see a line and be like no, no way and OH said no. I went through like 5 and 8 days after AF was due I finally got a faint positive, took one the next morning and it was a bit darker :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->