What is your baby boys name going to be?

I love the names Skyler or Lotan , but OH hates them both, so I think our little man will be named Jamie Lucas. Although my DD wants us to name him Thomas/Tomas.

I love George, but the middle name will be Michael, so....that's a no lol

I love George, but the middle name will be Michael, so....that's a no lol

This gave me a good chuckle! Of course kids wouldn't know who George Michael is! Still too funny.

I wanted Eli but my husband refused it because of some religious significance, I don't know. He is very religious and I'm an agnostic so I don't think about or understand the reasoning behind certain biblical names.

-AussieBub

My husband just doesn't like it because of the movie the book of Eli..

Our girls name though was something completely nerdy and I had no problem with it.. Lol I didn't even think of the movie when picking names lol

My DH and I are sci fi lovers and each name we've chosen is after a character from a sci fi series. Except Alexander, I kept dreaming of a baby boy called Alexander that's why we're thinking about that name. But the name Eli came from two tv shows that i like. Eli from 'Stargate Universe' and Eli from 'Lie to me'. I was pretty bummed out when DH turned the name down.

-AussieBub

I really hope he comes around for you..
At the moment we have settled on Austin.. But I still really love Eli..

The two middle names are from his side, so I could pull I hate the middle names so I'm having Eli, but I'm just not that crazy.. yet :haha:

We have Anthony picked out but i think this will change as im wanting a more rock star sounding name, my oh is into guitars, heavy rock, collects skulls (not real ones lol) so i will more then likely ask for suggestions if my baby turns blue :)

Would he go for Elijah and then it could be shortened to Eli? lol

Although Elijah is biblical so if he doesn't like anything biblical I imagine it would be a no.

x

Luckily me an OH both love the name Elijah but it was never even on our 'list' for our first baby.

Our list for first baby was:

Evan
Louis
Aiden
Aaron

but we chose Isaac as that was our favourite all along. This time round we don't have a 'reserve' name. Like I say nothing else seems right it's like his name just is Elijah already lol.

x

Our baby will most likely be Thomas Brady and we will call him Brady :)

We have Anthony picked out but i think this will change as im wanting a more rock star sounding name, my oh is into guitars, heavy rock, collects skulls (not real ones lol) so i will more then likely ask for suggestions if my baby turns blue :)

We had the name Jax picked out, but it was too rockstar for us.

Maybe it would suit you :)

If this baby is a boy his name will be either....

Peter Nicholas.... first name after DH's dad and middle after DH.

or

Peter John.... first name after DH's dad and middle after my dad.

I still haven't decided (lol)

Would he go for Elijah and then it could be shortened to Eli? lol

Can't have an the name Elijah as it's younger brothers name. I knew with his brother being Elijah (whom they occasionally call Eli) it'd be a stretch to have that name but I didn't think he'd reject it on religious terms.

-AussieBub

This little boy will be Xavi Joseph, my son is Remy William and our daughter is Zuri Iris so we thought they went quite nicely together xx

We are calling our little man Finley Robert Phillip. Middle names have a meaning but the first name has been chosen as its our favourite :) x

So far it is between:

Nathan Israel
Asher Israel

My moms side of the families heritage is Jewish, which is where Israel came from. I am leaning more towards Asher because it isn't as common and it really has grown on me a lot!

Clinton Zane James (first name after his dad and James after grandfather)

call him Zane

We're having such a hard time with boys names! If we had been having a girl we both loved Priya Jean but of course we're having a boy and can't pick out a name!

My husband likes Jack (middle name would be Louis) but we also kind of like Sawyer and Silas, though I don't think Louis goes as well so I don't know what we would do for a middle name. My husband's name is Josiah and he sometimes goes by Si so I kind of like Silas because it could be shortened to Si also...

Boys names are so much harder!

I'm championing Sebastian if we have a boy - OH, annoyingly, isn't sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->