What is your baby boys name going to be?

My baby boy's name is Gabriel James. Took us a while to agree on the middle name.

DS1 is Daniel Julian. I love love love his name. :) <3

I see some great names here ladies! You all have excellent taste, even if our OHs are pains...

We are calling our little man Finley Robert Phillip. Middle names have a meaning but the first name has been chosen as its our favourite :) x

This is similar to what we might be naming our LO if it's a boy! Philip was decided as a middle name before we considered any first names, as it's DH's name and he has his dad's name as his middle name and wanted to carry that tradition. We both like the name Finley but I'm not sure it sounds right with Philip as a middle name. Maybe we need another name to separate them like you have!

My almost 3 yr olds name is Beau and if this is a boy we are thinking Behr, or Briggs

Our son is going to be Elliott Patrick. I wanted Ivan Elliott but my fiancé didn't care for Ivan. Elliott is the only other name I liked nearly as much, so it was settled! Patrick is fiancé's middle name and we thought it sounded nice together.

We (well I) have just started making a list. I like Elliott, Isaac, and Finlay from what I've seen here.. Also had Dylan and Thomas on my list.. Boys names are so hard!

Our baby boys name is going to be 'Leo Jacob' :)
Ooh never written it down before, makes it more real -
Eeeeek! X

We have chosen ours :)

He will be Elijah Louis.

We already have an Isaac Lee soon to be big brother! and I think they go nicely together.

Anyone like to share theirs?

x

Those are lovely together <3

We have two boys already. DS1s name is Isaiah Joseph and DS2s name is Elliot Nehemiah. Had this one been a boy we would have gone with Levi Israel. We are having a girl and this is our last one, so we wont be using it but part of me is sad bc i really really love it! But i have to admit i am so ready to have daughter, so im okay with the trade off :blush:

It looks like this baby will be named Berry Daniel , hubby's choice . I don't mind it , will call him Bear most of the time but my first choice was Cedar but he nixed that . We have a Willow and Rowan so I wanted to stick to the tree theme .

If Lil'un turns out to be a boy we'll be calling him Scott David John.

We are naming our little boy after my grandfather...John.
My grandpa passed away the day we got our bfp...and I was absolutely torn apart. DH decided that day that his name would be John after such a wonderful and amazing man &#9829;&#9825;

IF we have a boy... we really like Kieran Thomas or Finn Michael... haven't decided yet and probably won't make any final decisions until after baby is born. We have a very Irish last name and my DH has a very Irish first name so we wanted to continue the Irish name tradition... :) Now girls names, I am clueless!

IF we have a boy... we really like Kieran Thomas or Finn Michael... haven't decided yet and probably won't make any final decisions until after baby is born. We have a very Irish last name and my DH has a very Irish first name so we wanted to continue the Irish name tradition... :) Now girls names, I am clueless!

OH and I are both very Irish ....our little boy with be Colin Patrick :)

We are calling our little man Finley Robert Phillip. Middle names have a meaning but the first name has been chosen as its our favourite :) x

This is similar to what we might be naming our LO if it's a boy! Philip was decided as a middle name before we considered any first names, as it's DH's name and he has his dad's name as his middle name and wanted to carry that tradition. We both like the name Finley but I'm not sure it sounds right with Philip as a middle name. Maybe we need another name to separate them like you have!

Same for me really.. Phillip is my fathers name and as there hasnt been a boy born on my dads side of the family for 33 years its nice to be able to do it :) Robert is my partners middle name and his fathers first name. :) At first i didnt really think phillip went but with the surname it all goes pretty nicely.. although i can see myself changing things around before he arrives haha x

Jenson Eric for this little one - DS is Coby Richard James

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->