What is your baby boys name going to be?

If we have a boy I think the name will be Bodhi (like Cody with a B instead) Laverne. Laverne is my hubby's late grandfathers name.

I have an Isaac Alexander Charles.
But for baby #2 if it is a boy we've decided on Isaiah James for the two middle names....
& for the first we like.....
-Lincoln.
-Theo.
-Logan.
-Liam.
-Caleb.
-Mason.

:)

It will be Serge Constantine if it is a boy. We will call him by his middle name, Constantine. I'm picking up a copy of Constantine Issue #1 (DC comics just rebooted the series in March) today, to frame and display on baby's wall if it's a boy. I've also commissioned a buddy of mine to do a painting/drawing for me, as she'll be the only person who knows baby's sex in advance. If it is a boy, she's going to do an artistic representation of the 4th century emperor to put on baby's wall.

My almost 3 yr olds name is Beau and if this is a boy we are thinking Behr, or Briggs
I love Beau. Back in 1986, I wanted to name my baby brother "Beau" after the She-Ra supporting character (spelled "Bow" on the show, but that's stupid). My parents almost went with it.

But they decided to let my grandmother name him, wherein he became saddled with the much more mundane Steven. He did get Beau as a middle name, though!

BTW, I know we haven't talked much since the EDD: Sept 20 thread, WantaBelly, but grats on your pregnancy! Hope this is your rainbow baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->