What is your baby boys name going to be?

If its a boy I like

Teddy Stirling
Or
Arthur Jamie
Or
Nate Stirling

The first names because we like them, the middles after family members

Jordan Byron :) Byron after his fathers middle name
Hayley Jayne :) Jayne after my middle name

We are calling our little man Finley Robert Phillip. Middle names have a meaning but the first name has been chosen as its our favourite :) x

This is similar to what we might be naming our LO if it's a boy! Philip was decided as a middle name before we considered any first names, as it's DH's name and he has his dad's name as his middle name and wanted to carry that tradition. We both like the name Finley but I'm not sure it sounds right with Philip as a middle name. Maybe we need another name to separate them like you have!

Same for me really.. Phillip is my fathers name and as there hasnt been a boy born on my dads side of the family for 33 years its nice to be able to do it :) Robert is my partners middle name and his fathers first name. :) At first i didnt really think phillip went but with the surname it all goes pretty nicely.. although i can see myself changing things around before he arrives haha x

My DH thinks Finley Philip sounds great, I wish I could agree on it. I'm not sure about having two middle names but if we have a girl she will probably have both our mum s names for her middle names so she will have two! DH wants the middle name after himself for a boy but his mum for a girl, and I would hate my mum to feel left out with that one. I'm sure we'll never use the middle names anyway so it shouldn't really matter to me so much.

We are calling our little man Finley Robert Phillip. Middle names have a meaning but the first name has been chosen as its our favourite :) x

This is similar to what we might be naming our LO if it's a boy! Philip was decided as a middle name before we considered any first names, as it's DH's name and he has his dad's name as his middle name and wanted to carry that tradition. We both like the name Finley but I'm not sure it sounds right with Philip as a middle name. Maybe we need another name to separate them like you have!

Same for me really.. Phillip is my fathers name and as there hasnt been a boy born on my dads side of the family for 33 years its nice to be able to do it :) Robert is my partners middle name and his fathers first name. :) At first i didnt really think phillip went but with the surname it all goes pretty nicely.. although i can see myself changing things around before he arrives haha x

My DH thinks Finley Philip sounds great, I wish I could agree on it. I'm not sure about having two middle names but if we have a girl she will probably have both our mum s names for her middle names so she will have two! DH wants the middle name after himself for a boy but his mum for a girl, and I would hate my mum to feel left out with that one. I'm sure we'll never use the middle names anyway so it shouldn't really matter to me so much.

Me and my partner have said the same. The middle names would never be used so it shouldn't matter as much. I already have a daughter called Ellie-may and although she is not named after my mum the may part of the name runs in her side of the family so I am hoping she don't feel upset about the fact my dads first name has been chosen. OH's parents are not around so we don't have to worry about how they feel.
Oh btw I think Finley Phillip sounds ok :) x

Oh btw I think Finley Phillip sounds ok :) x

Some days it seems to grow on me more than others, I just sometimes think it sounds too much of a mouthful with both names beginning with the same sound. My boss's surname is Finlay too so I find it a bit awkward in case him or my colleagues thinks baby is named after him! I was kind of hoping we might suddenly think of something else we like but with only 13 weeks to go I think Finley will stick now. I love the name Phoebe for a girl but DH isn't keen, says it sounds too similar to Philip but I don't think it sounds anymore similar than Finley does, especially when he'll probably get the nickname Fin and DH is always Phil!

I'd love to have a middle name for a boy after my dad who we lost a couple of years ago, I know it would mean the world to my mum, it's just not a name I'm keen on and don't think DH would agree.

IF we have a boy... we really like Kieran Thomas or Finn Michael... haven't decided yet and probably won't make any final decisions until after baby is born. We have a very Irish last name and my DH has a very Irish first name so we wanted to continue the Irish name tradition... :) Now girls names, I am clueless!

OH and I are both very Irish ....our little boy with be Colin Patrick :)

Colin is my DH's name, love it!!

We are pretty sure his name will be Zane Lennox :) xx

My DS is Noah Christopher, his brother is going to be Milo James.

I love Jensen and my hubby I know loves Coby.

We are thinking either Nolan James or Colton James.

can I post on here even tho I am tcc lol

if and when it happens ive chosen Reggie for a boy :D

my oh chose the girls name because ive already got 2 daughters Neli Tallulah and Nancy Beau so he said if its a girl its his turn so I chose the boy name lol

loving all the names ive read tho :thumbup:good choice ladies

If we have a boy it will be Emmett... I'm in love love love with that name :)

Our baby will be Cohen Allen, should we be so lucky to get :blue:!!

Ugh I still haven't decided!
I'm thinking possibly:
Blake Robert
Or
Robert Blake
Or
Emerson Robert

We found out yesterday we are having our second boy. His name is Finley Robert

When I get pregnant again and if its a boy, he will be called Lincoln Jack or Lincoln Arthur. Me and DH love that name. Other names we have thought about are Joseph/Joe and Brody (which I still really like too).

When I get pregnant again and if its a boy, he will be called Lincoln Jack or Lincoln Arthur. Me and DH love that name. Other names we have thought about are Joseph/Joe and Brody (which I still really like too).

I LOVE Brodie for a girl though could never use it with a Coby :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->