What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

I think people should just give him a chance - the country is in a mess, regardless of who you think casued it, we need to work to try and get out of it, and he will be trying his hardest to prove he is the man to lead us to bigger and better things.

Yeah dont forget comfy chairs for the waddley ones (me!!!)
Lord Ashdown - sec of state for defence?? I havent switched sky off all evening :rofl:

meh, think you've all missed my point. Its not the actual money that bothers me.

i got it :thumbup:

just didnt want to join the marriage pro/con thing... i personally dont see the point in marriage full stop - even if it was free! So rewarding those who do or dont marry seems pointless to an extent - each should be equal & treated the same.

But we reward those who choose to have children with child tax credits. People who live life never marrying and never having children - what do they get?

you can get tax credits without having a child.

I'm a blue supporter too!! All my family are very happy tonight!!

Yeah dont forget comfy chairs for the waddley ones (me!!!)
Lord Ashdown - sec of state for defence?? I havent switched sky off all evening :rofl:

As in Paddy Ashdown? Isn't he about 90?

Oh and btw just to add, I agree people with children shouldnt be rewarded but i dont think tax credits are a reward. Child benefit is, and i think it should go.

Marriage doesnt make a family. My mum and dad have been together over 30 years and they arnt married and ive had the most stable upbringing imaginable.

Rewarding people for marrying just seems odd to me - its a judgement on people.

Blah - again, agreed! Same reasons as before.

Shiv - Yes Paddy Ashdown! i know hes been in military for ageeees, dunno how old he is though :shrug: Liam Fox not happy apparently. Wonder if he got a better role... we shall see!

i havent moved from this spot since i came in and put sky on. balls.
dinner time!!!!!

I haven't posted in this thread before, as I am in the minority, and am very pleased to have David Cameron as our new PM. There are many things in this country that need to change, and I hope that Cameron is the man to start things moving in the right direction, and I hope that this country can now take the benefits of the best of Cameron and Clegg, and they can work together to improve things for everyone, even if to start with it is very difficult for all of us, in terms of change and financially.

know what i think after reading alot, i think tories only won (not that they even won really) got the most seats should i say, because they rammed there publicity campain so far down everyones throats that people who had no idea what they stood for voted for them because it had be so drilled in to everyone to do so! ok some people voted because they belive in what they stand for but alot of things iv read are coming from people who voted for them yet had no idea about there policys, and then theres the other people who look at there policys and think they sound good....yes some do imo look good on paper but it'll never happen and they'll screw the country over! pfft i give up i dont even know what this means for us given oh's job ect best get researching, he'll probably be shipped off to war next week or something :lol:

I haven't posted in this thread before, as I am in the minority, and am very pleased to have David Cameron as our new PM. There are many things in this country that need to change, and I hope that Cameron is the man to start things moving in the right direction, and I hope that this country can now take the benefits of the best of Cameron and Clegg, and they can work together to improve things for everyone, even if to start with it is very difficult for all of us, in terms of change and financially.

:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->