What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

:rofl:

At least we dont have a PM called Ed Balls :rofl:

That's a shame I think - the headlines would be great!!

Balls Up... (if he did badly)

Great Balls of fire (if he did well)

ooh I'm thinking of Balls headlines now :rofl:

ah well, i remain very disappointed in Clegg, and I think regardless of how this all pans out, Lib Dems will lose alot of votes next time round

The next election won't be for 4 years (unless it goes seriously tits up) because that was one of the things Clegg wanted agreeing on, to stop the tories calling a snap election in a years time when everything looks rosie, winning outright, side lining the Lib Dems and then putting all there original policies back into place.

I guess time will tell what the Tories REALLY have planned for the future of the UK, lets face it, none of us truely know, ALL parties lie to some degree and since they are not accountable for the things they promise to the things they do, we are literally in the hands of the tories ..... scary thought but sadly true

Same time, same place, 4 years time girls? hehe (although my prediction is still a election in 12 - 18 months hehe - a girl can hope, and lets face it, thats ALL we have left lol)

Yeap i agree hun, i think its a very sad time for Lib Dem supporters as really Clegg was just whoring himself around to try and get himself a piece of the action and now he looks like a bigger slimeball that Cameron :shrug:

I must admit i do like the Sun headlines, they always give me a chuckle :rofl:

We've heard from Brown and Cameron, so wheres Clegg? I guess he will be making a formal statement today? Only after they have their bunkbeds delivered to No10 .. who do you think wil get dibs on the top bunk? :rofl:

holly this country can't AFFORD to fund their bunk beds ..... they are just gonna have to top and tail!

Lol, I was wondering Cleggy would be renting a room at number 10!

Clegg is DCs deputy :sick: HAGUE IS THE FOREIGN BLOODY SECRETARY :(

I think i asked this before but i cant remember? Now a coallition has been formed will there be a revised manifesto? Or will we just continue with a Tory one on paper and then when it comes to decisions being made then Clegg will have an influence?

Is Hague the one who looks like Max Branning on Eastenders? :lol:

:rofl: Matt described Hague as looking like max off eastenders last night so he must do.

x

I think i asked this before but i cant remember? Now a coallition has been formed will there be a revised manifesto? Or will we just continue with a Tory one on paper and then when it comes to decisions being made then Clegg will have an influence?

Is Hague the one who looks like Max Branning on Eastenders? :lol:

even without a coallition it would be revised to how they really want it, those were just to get people to vote, rock the boat a little but not enough to throw people overboard, they could if they wanted, not do 1 thing off those manifestos and there is nothing that legally be done, they just have to play the 'we tried but it wouldn't work' card and it's all ok

and yes he is lol

When DC was in the palace yesterday he seemed to be in there for ages. For some reason I had an image of the queen getting him in a headlock & making him beg for his new job.

None of that kissing hands rubbish :D

x

Ahh ok i see, so we arent actually going to get it written on paper what their plans are now they are in office? :shrug:

I just hope DC doesnt get too carried away with himself now and is sensible about this, making changes slowly, not just dropping 50 bombshells in one go :lol:

She's just a temp leader until labour MPs vote.

what makes me giggle ........... cameron did or did not harp on about labour and the 'unelected' PM?

Well does Cameron realise he is now infact a 'unelected PM', he got the most seats, but he didn't get ENOUGH seats, therefore he too is an unelected PM ...... everything he bitched about brown for :rofl:

sorry but that made my day :blush::haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->