What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Meh, as much as i dislike Cameron as a person, we've got to give him a fair crack at the whip, if he fails miserably then you can either 1. at least say he tried or 2. Laugh at him :lol:

I am however getting a little sick of the benfeits arguement about people earning 50K and over as being rich :shrug: people seem to have selective memories about the cost of living being relative to your wage.

Meh, as much as i dislike Cameron as a person, we've got to give him a fair crack at the whip, if he fails miserably then you can either 1. at least say he tried or 2. Laugh at him :lol:

I am however getting a little sick of the benfeits arguement about people earning 50K and over as being rich :shrug: people seem to have selective memories about the cost of living being relative to your wage.

Even earning double that doesnt make you rich these days....xxx

Exactly, it depends on the area you live in also..

Edit - people also think that u must get it as whole, lol...also you get taxed a bitch!!

I can't believe i missed it all!!! Was watching Gavin and Stacey Christmas special :dohh:

Will the speeches be on the internet somewhere??

I'm gutted the Tories got in.... but will give them a fair chance!

Im so glad this thread hasnt gone to pot, even with our differing opinons we STILL havent started bickering :lol:

If me & liam earned £50k a year between us we definately wouldnt bring home much more than £30k of it. Even then, almost everything we bought with it would be taxed again (!).

Even earning double that doesnt make you rich these days....xxx
We earn roughly 50K, after overtime, in a highly stressful working environment, with horrendous shifts, and living in London a third of our wages is rent, then we have all the normal bills, we both have a car as working shifts when you don't know when you finish you can't rely on public transport, and add petrol to that and the small amount we save, thats pretty much all our wages gone. :nope:

Im so glad this thread hasnt gone to pot, even with our differing opinons we STILL havent started bickering :lol:

i thought this earler! Longest EVER thread with differing opinions? It has to be, were over 200 pages already :D

We can have "good girl" badges, they are so special that they are invisible :rofl: :rofl:

I will wear mine with pride PP. And with that, I'm off to bed. Knackered after all that excitement x

i just finished watching a film.
i missed it all.
what happened?
apart from HIM gettin into no10

UuuuuH I feel sick:sick::sick::sick::sick: David Cameron!! crazy fool!
George Osborne as Chancellor meh!

x

GO DAVID!!!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hayley90 agree with everything you have said!

We are ecstatic! :dance::drunk::wohoo::bunny:\\:D/

We have a very small blue contingent in here :kiss:

x

I am happy a decision has been made, I voted Lib Dem but was close to voting Tory (and my husband did). I just hope things settle down and the two parties really do their best to work for the good of the country. I do fear that whoever got in to No. 10 was going to be one of the most unpopular P.M's in history though due to the drastic cuts they are going to have to make. i don't think the country as a whole is bright enough to see that it isn't because they are Tory that there will be cuts but because cuts are what the country needs. short term pain for hopefully longer term gain.

Yes, its going to be tough. But DC isnt the blue ogre that people would like to make out. The Lib Dems are all for cutting the same things as the Tories are (trust funds etc), yet the Tories carry the blame. I think that DC is going to make sure the money goes where it is most needed, and we wont be reading stories in the Daily Mail like we were today of people divorcing to be entitled to more benefits...and being able to afford £750 worth of Christmas presents for each of her 7 kids from her 30k benefit salary....while others work hard and earn far less

Yay me and Oh are really pleased to, not been on this thread in a while cos its very anti tory

noooo Missy, come and join mine & Boofs party :) there are about...7 Tory supporters on here. Well, the ones who have openly stated who they support :rofl: i think most were scared away by anti-tories :rofl:

I know this is totally off topic but there are some people on Fb completely f**king me off about this tonight :rofl: friends clearout I feel.

Oh well, the used carpet salesman got in. At least he & his wife have good botox people. Now lets just hope he does what he says.

x

Ooooh they are announcing the policies that are being kept & thrown out.
Big agreement being published tomorrow apparently.

They are keeping Trident but with an opt-out option. Scrapping ID cards & biometric passports. We are not joining the Euro. Referendum on further treaties.

More to be published tomorrow :)

Lol...I just heard on Sky news that they have announced the next election date and it will be on the First Thursday of May 2015 :rofl:
They obviously think this is gonna work then lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->