What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

what makes me giggle ........... cameron did or did not harp on about labour and the 'unelected' PM?

Well does Cameron realise he is now infact a 'unelected PM', he got the most seats, but he didn't get ENOUGH seats, therefore he too is an unelected PM ...... everything he bitched about brown for :rofl:

sorry but that made my day :blush::haha:

haha, hypocrite, much?

I had to bite my tounge today at the school of which many of the parents were VERY smug about it agh,

well thats put a smile on my face for the day lol, better go sort the washing now lol

Just to throw a random question out there, so you think that our current "take, take,take" society played a bigger part in the recession than we think?

I think the actual cause of the recession is down to a number of combined things, and this is where Cameron is going to have his balls busted, he's got soooo much to fix, realistically its unachievable in just 4 years in office?

Just to throw a random question out there, so you think that our current "take, take,take" society played a bigger part in the recession than we think?

I think the actual cause of the recession is down to a number of combined things, and this is where Cameron is going to have his balls busted, he's got soooo much to fix, realistically its unachievable in just 4 years in office?

Exactly

It was called a GLOBAL recession for a reason, Brown was good, but he wasn't that good to cause a global recession lol

Ooooops, i posted my last post in another thread by accident, i thoughti was asking it in here :dohh:

Had to move it over quickly :rofl: blonde moment!!

and to add in regards to 'take take take' the people of this country have to 'take' some responsbility for that also, after all THEY are the ones abusing the system

^ I agree.

It happened last time cos of the HUGE inflation, and this time it happened for the same reason.. thats why the house prices were so huge.

Phew done :dohh:

I thought i was posting in here, there are too many political threads going on right now, and this is the only one i want to be in :lol:

i was in 3 of them but getting too confused, will stick to this one i think since it's the only one that seems to have made it so far without arguing lol

I CBA, everyones arguing and you just cant have a logical discussion. Ive actually suprised myself, i was never really interested in politics but i seem to have taken a keen interest this year, maybe because ive got Brooke to think about now and not just myself?

BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOO BOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Damnit is all Im gonna say, I think I best stay away from all political debates on here today cus i'm FUMING!! LOL. Grrr, and I didnt get to see Eastenders cus of that smarmy git!!! :haha:

I think thats why I am more interested this year, what with baby on the way etc, Also Future hubby works in finance (not something I generally shout about because people tend to tar all people that work with money the same as the high earning bankers but anyway) so the recession/politics etc are suddenly more interesting to me

I agree. Cameron is going to have to deal with the same poisoned chalice as Obama - although without the big high that came with Obama's election. If you look back through history, some of the more villified politicians are the ones who simply had to deal with difficult times. People have very short memories, and a lot of people have little understanding of how the economy etc works, so bad times = bad leadership. I guess that is the choice you make when you run for election during a recession - you might be able to get it right and steer the country safely through it, but you are likely to be voted out straight afterwards and slagged off for all eternity!

I CBA, everyones arguing and you just cant have a logical discussion. Ive actually suprised myself, i was never really interested in politics but i seem to have taken a keen interest this year, maybe because ive got Brooke to think about now and not just myself?

I think the problem is that, for all of us, we are most concerned about the things that affect us directly. So anything that looks like it might make us even slightly worse off is going to be a big black mark against the new government. I suppose it is all very well to say that we need to look past our own situation and see what needs to be done to keep the country stable, but that is quite hard. And everyone is affected by different things hence the arguments about who has it worst! It would be nice if everyone could see and accept the bigger picture, but I don't think it is going to happen anytime soon!

I totally agree Kit, it is hard to look past it but people have to try, im not so concerned about my future, but moreso for Brooke and the world she is going to have to live in. Things will be changing, some for the good and some for the bad, we just have to make the best of the situation for us as individual families.

Its interesting stuff, and im quite bummed i didnt take an interest before actually :dohh:

I totally agree Kit, it is hard to look past it but people have to try, im not so concerned about my future, but moreso for Brooke and the world she is going to have to live in. Things will be changing, some for the good and some for the bad, we just have to make the best of the situation for us as individual families.

Its interesting stuff, and im quite bummed i didnt take an interest before actually :dohh:

I agree. I am a lot more clued up about things like the economy and the environment now that I have to think about what sort of world Thomas is going to inherit from me and my generation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->