What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

does anyone know .... out of interest ..... what the percentages were for the votes on coallition for the tories and lib dems ..... I mean did 100% of the MP's for lib dem agree? etc

i dont think theyve released figures but it was an 'overwhelming acceptance' apparently.

well look on the bright side, we might have George Osbone in charge of the finances but we also have Vince Cable

George Osbone does look smug but I suppose he cant help his face

i dont think theyve released figures but it was an 'overwhelming acceptance' apparently.

hmmm find that hard to believe, i mean if it was so overwhelming them he would want to publish the figures to try encourage more support back off his voters

Im interested to see the figures come out and how they stand, i reckon it'll be in the late 80's and maybe even early 90's for acceptance.

Strange how we arent too interested in politics for ourselves, the things we do for our kids eh? :rofl:

People who are saying that to you are probably just the average joe who has NO interest in politics at all and are just going off what their pals are saying :roll:

I already moaned at someone this morning for moaning about eastenders not being on. Thats what's wrong with the country, not Gordon Brown or David cameron.. it's people not giving a shit about voting then whinging when their benefits get taken away.

maybe i should start harping on about the fact we are set to lose £7,500 a year under one of the governments new policies ...... lol

it's give and take as a country .... well should be anyway..... we have hard time ahead but they will be followed by good time again :) then we will hit a recession again and the circle of life goes on

I have been arguing about it so much today grr. I really need to get off my bum and walk the dog. I wouldnt mind arguing with someone if they actually knew what they were talking about. Yeah GB made mistakes (some worse than others) but he was not a stupid idiot with no clue. He cared about public services too :(

maybe i should start harping on about the fact we are set to lose £7,500 a year under one of the governments new policies ...... lol

it's give and take as a country .... well should be anyway..... we have hard time ahead but they will be followed by good time again :) then we will hit a recession again and the circle of life goes on

Thats very true, I spent my early life in a recession.

Funny how my little man will too

People who are saying that to you are probably just the average joe who has NO interest in politics at all and are just going off what their pals are saying :roll:

I already moaned at someone this morning for moaning about eastenders not being on. Thats what's wrong with the country, not Gordon Brown or David cameron.. it's people not giving a shit about voting then whinging when their benefits get taken away.

Lol ive just had a row with my mum because of that .... first thing she said to me when she phoned me this morning was 'i cant believe my Enders wasn't on' :wacko:
Is there nothing more important that Eastenders to some people.

I moaned about EE not being on :blush: but only because I sat and watched smug DC instead which wasnt fun..:nope:
I loved GB's speach to his party :cloud9:

I moaned about EE not being on :blush: but only because I sat and watched smug DC instead which wasnt fun..:nope:
I loved GB's speach to his party :cloud9:

:hugs: yer but my mum voted for the conservatives so she should have been in her element last night not moaning lol xxxx

I must admit i had a bit of a rant about this last night on Facebook too, it just irked me that people were more interested in Eastenders than our contries future :hissy:

I must admit i had a bit of a rant about this last night on Facebook too, it just irked me that people were more interested in Eastenders than our contries future :hissy:

I couldnt quite believe it to be honest! Its not like they wont ever see that episode of eastenders?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->