What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

I know! Theyre SO cute with their little casual shirts and jackets :cloud9:

yeh they lost their little girl at the royal infirmary here in Edinburgh - the same unit I had Amelie in.

Their youngest I think it is has Cystic Fibrosis too

I think it's their youngest has CF

those boys are identical! all apart from height lol

I've just read through the other threads....christ, i wish people would actually read the facts and figures before whingeing about things they clearly know very little about.

I have read about 50 posts of people thinking the CTCs are being scrapped when they aren't. Even more about "nothing will come in place until next april" err no - there will be an emergency budget in the next couple of months.

People clutching at straws, when really if they are THAT worried you'd think they'd look for facts. Obviously not.

Isit really that hard to google "conservative child tax credit policy" and click on their website? Or is it just me that finds this to be the most OBVIOUS and RELIABLE option?!!

Ignorance is not bliss it seems !

ETA - i thought they were cute too :) loved their matching outfits bless them.

Yeah they did lose a daughter. No-one had ever seen the kids before and then I was watching the news and actually went "AAWWW!" out loud! lol

hopefully people have learnt 2 things from this election ............. thats next time READ the manifestos and use your bloody votes lol

hopefully people have learnt 2 things from this election ............. thats next time READ the manifestos and use your bloody votes lol

A Tory vote isnt an uneducated one you know! Having researched long and hard, it was the only sensible way to use my vote for me and my circumstances

I've just read through the other threads....christ, i wish people would actually read the facts and figures before whingeing about things they clearly know very little about.

I have read about 50 posts of people thinking the CTCs are being scrapped when they aren't. Even more about "nothing will come in place until next april" err no - there will be an emergency budget in the next couple of months.

People clutching at straws, when really if they are THAT worried you'd think they'd look for facts. Obviously not.

Isit really that hard to google "conservative child tax credit policy" and click on their website? Or is it just me that finds this to be the most OBVIOUS and RELIABLE option?!!

People are just worried :shrug:

I don't think there was any need for all of that ^^^

I think thats a teeny bit harsh. The manifestos aren't that easy to read for someone who maybe doesnt have great literacy and Google brings up a lot of mixed message information. Atleast they're interested and asking questions.

There's been so much scare-mongering, its hard for people to sift the truth out

A Tory vote isnt an uneducated one you know! Having researched long and hard, it was the only sensible way to use my vote for me and my circumstances

hunny that wasn't aimed at tory voters, i mean people sitting going 'oh they are doing this, they are doing that' when people haven't read any manifestos, just voted on hear say for any party

there are voters of ALL partys that have done this, it wasn't aimed any way at tory voters, just voters in general

hunny that wasn't aimed at tory voters, i mean people sitting going 'oh they are doing this, they are doing that' when people haven't read any manifestos, just voted on hear say for any party

there are voters of ALL partys that have done this, it wasn't aimed any way at tory voters, just voters in general

:flower: Sorry toots, I'm at work and just picking up the end of the thread, misunderstood you there :hugs:

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"