What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

recession is swings and roundabouts, peaks & troughs. It bugs the hell out of me that cameron sits there and points the finger of blame at Brown ..... the last recession was when conservatives were in power, but they 'forget' that, also Brown can't be held responsible for a recession that affected lots of other 'rich' countries not just the UK. Yes he DID have a part to play, it MIGHT not have been so bad if he hadn't sold all our gold reserves at a mega low price, however we ALL make mistakes and I am sure he will have learnt from that, but he can't be solely blames for it and he is getting us out of it

I'm in a Labour constituency at the moment. And it's marginal :)

Redpoppy, im not saying that at all, and i agree with what you are saying.

Im saying that you are losing a fighting battle in this thread because nobody was debating the BNP hun, i understand you feel strongly about it, but you are kind of just arguing with yourself here.

Conservatives are only cutting child tax credits for those earning over 50k, despite GB's protestations to the contrary. So a large proportion of the country will remain largely unaffected

Is anyne else sick of politicans parading there wives around for us to lap up? I feel stunned that think it is ok to treat us like Americans but frankly I'm not interested what clothes or make up SB wears when there is much more important things going on in the world!
Anyone else think that the first lady cult(ture) should shove off!

:saywhat:

For the record, I don't give half a damn what Michelle Obama is wearing or how toned her arms are, nor do I know anyone who does!

Anyway. You girls have got me all excited to find out who's getting voted in over there! lol

It frustrates me a little bit the scare mongering that has been done surrounding tax credits being cut. Yes the Tories and the lib dems have said they will cut tax credits for higher earners/ middle earners (depends how much you earn as to whether you think £50,00 is high/middle) but if you truly need this money to live then I very much doubt you are earning more than this anyway so you wouldn't be affected by having your tax credits stopped.

As was said earlier by someone (Dirty boy?) there is a bigger picture to think about and spending needs to be reduced so handing out tax credits to famillies who perhaps could live quite well without them is unnecessary and only adding to the countries troubles.

Just my opinion but there seem to be a lot of people voting labour just because they are scared they will lose their tax credits. Who is to say that in a years time Gordon Brown won't have spent so much money that HE will have to cut them anyway!

Conservatives are only cutting child tax credits for those earning over 50k, despite GB's protestations to the contrary. So a large proportion of the country will remain largely unaffected

booflebump I didn't see your post before I went off on my rant!

people moan they want change, but then they don't like change lol

brits moan, it;s one thing we are good at, whoever wins and whoever loses we will moan :)

It frustrates me a little bit the scare mongering that has been done surrounding tax credits being cut. Yes the Tories and the lib dems have said they will cut tax credits for higher earners/ middle earners (depends how much you earn as to whether you think £50,00 is high/middle) but if you truly need this money to live then I very much doubt you are earning more than this anyway so you wouldn't be affected by having your tax credits stopped.

As was said earlier by someone (Dirty boy?) there is a bigger picture to think about and spending needs to be reduced so handing out tax credits to famillies who perhaps could live quite well without them is unnecessary and only adding to the countries troubles.

Just my opinion but there seem to be a lot of people voting labour just because they are scared they will lose their tax credits. Who is to say that in a years time Gordon Brown won't have spent so much money that HE will have to cut them anyway!

Agree, so many people I know are only voting Labour to keep their tax credits but there is a bigger picture. I have friends from all walks of life and those that earn what people on here class as high wages are going to leave the country if Labour get back in. In years to come if all these people and business have gone what kind of a state will the country be in. There will be no money for tax credits then.

Not me, I don't recieve any benefits

Not me, I don't recieve any benefits

I don't have anythign against anyone voting Labour - it is just the whole tax credit scare that gets me going :flower:

You know what scares me most? Another PM thats uneasy on the eye :rofl: :rofl:

LOL sorry, i couldnt resist :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"