What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

i think anyone will be hard pushed to find a party where they agree with every single one of there plans for the country, best you can do if find the one party that closest meets your/your familys needs

there are things i don't agree with that the party i would have voted for (grrrrrrr damn leeds council!) have said but they had the fewer negatives for me

I agree with Buttonose

People are entitled to support and vote for whichever party they choose, thats the joy of this country, we have a choice. Even if you think something is wrong, dont belittle someone for believing in what they think is right.

Im not saying people cant debate, but come on, this forum isnt about scaring members into hiding and fearing to voice their opinion :(

We also freedom of expression along with freedom to vote no? I haven't personally attacked anyone and I don't understand why I can't express my opinions (which is what they are; opinions.) openly about the BNP?

I come in on page 22 or something and so far it seems nobody is likely to be voicing their support for the BNP. The BNP shocks me. It threatens my identity and my existence in my own country. To not speak out against them is in itself an affront to my very existence in my country. They threaten my right to peacefully practice my own religion in my own country. It is against the person I am. It is against me. And as such, I have stated that I understand there are issues, one of the largest being immigration, but that in essence the BNP are racist. You can say you don't agree with that part of their policies, that you don't care about them or that you DO agree with them. But I, as a member of a society that IS free to express itself, would like to express that it deeply offends me when people are racist or apathetic to racism. And as such I should be permitted to say I find their views abhorrent and why. Why should this scare anyone? If someone said the same about my political views I wouldn't be scared. I would question and enquire.

Its not saying, "oh I think we should have grammar schools" Or "I think those who earn more shouldn't or should be taxed more" its saying I am lesser than you because of the colour of my skin/ancestry. Inferior. It's dehumanising. And if there is debate then we can have a debate and I guarantee that I will not cross any boundaries of general decency but for me to remain quiet when 6 people are apparently in agreement with a party that believes such things and to spare their feelings is a little extreme in my view. I understand sitting on the fence but surely a party who's been FORCED to allow non whites into it is a party that has FAR less value of respecting other people and their views that i do anyway. :shrug:

"First they came..."

Aahhhhhh I want to go vote now, I have to wait for my OH to get home to watch LO!!!:wohoo:

im nervous about the tories getting in too , they are more for businesses and people with money IMO!

Not poor folk like us!! :(

Remember, without the businesses and 'richer' people paying tax, there will be nothing for the 'poorer' people.

In the recession, people battened down the hatches and didn't spend (hence the vat reduction to help kickstart it) so no money was coming in. Businesses were worried, those with money held onto it, therefore there is nothing going in the treasury to pay the poorer people (so the government borrowed)

Think of the UK as a business (because it is) you need that business to work and make money more than anything.

We're billions of pounds in debt, and soon, if we're not careful, any surplus the UK has will be paying off the interest payments of billions per year on our loans.

We could also see hyperinflation whereby your £££s will become worthless, holidays abroad will become a thing of the past. It really could get a lot lot worse.

I keep saying it, but look at the bigger picture, if you have £500 income each month, and are spending £1000 per month, sooner or later the s**t is going to hit the fan.

I'm voting conservative because they're the only ones with the cajones to cut spending and get us out of this financial black hole, we'll all suffer a bit, but we'll suffer a lot more if we don't do it now.

Speculate to accumulate.

I have children to think about, i'm more concerned about the country they're going to live in, than the one i'll live in.

OMG its David Cameron!! On BnB!!

redpoppy noone is saying you can't say your opinion, it is just the tone of your posts that come across as belittling and alienating to others because of their own views

if the tories get in and cut off tax credits, up taxes to clear the debt I will be homeless!!! As will a million other people.

Part of me would like to see what they would do as I think it is doomed for disaster.
The last time they were in was hell..... read up on it to anyone who doesnt know.

Labour know that Britain are up shit creek with debt, BUT they are gradually reducing it.

Tories will try to do it faster and this will result in ALOT of people suffering badly.

I also think if they get in it will risk our NHS healthcare and a million other public services.

if the tories get in and cut off tax credits, up taxes to clear the debt I will be homeless!!! As will a million other people.

Part of me would like to see what they would do as I think it is doomed for disaster.
The last time they were in was hell..... read up on it to anyone who doesnt know.

Labour know that Britain are up shit creek with debt, BUT they are gradually reducing it.

Tories will try to do it faster and this will result in ALOT of people suffering badly.

I also think if they get in it will risk our NHS healthcare and a million other public services.

mmm I have to say that when labour were in power in the 70s the country was not in the best state.

When it comes to money & the recession I truely believe GB knows what hes talking about, we're on the road to recovery so why change that now? Oh I dunno - my head hurts!!

I decided if I end up with nowhere to live because of the Tories I'll be taking a little trip to 10 Downing Street and knocking on Mr Cameron's door looking for a spare room at HIS house :thumbup:

Is anyne else sick of politicans parading there wives around for us to lap up? I feel stunned that think it is ok to treat us like Americans but frankly I'm not interested what clothes or make up SB wears when there is much more important things going on in the world!
Anyone else think that the first lady cult(ture) should shove off!

https://lmtf.lilypie.com/2gMTp1.png

I'm off to vote in a little while and it is Labour getting my vote :) My OH is now on his way to vote on his way home from work and he is also voting labour...

I'm kinda nervous about what tomorrow brings though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->