What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

IF anyone fancies a quick giggle go on the Bnp website RIGHT NOW lol ... the message there actually made me laugh out loud :/ im such a loser haha x

if the tories get in and cut off tax credits, up taxes to clear the debt I will be homeless!!! As will a million other people.

Part of me would like to see what they would do as I think it is doomed for disaster.
The last time they were in was hell..... read up on it to anyone who doesnt know.

Labour know that Britain are up shit creek with debt, BUT they are gradually reducing it.

Tories will try to do it faster and this will result in ALOT of people suffering badly.

I also think if they get in it will risk our NHS healthcare and a million other public services.

NHS will be ringfenced, your tax credits will stay the same. It's those who don't need it (like me) that will lose out - not a bad thing. However, i'm prepared to vote that way because it's what is needed.

Labour will up our debt, possibly by more quantitive easing, a likely outcome being inflation becomming uncontrollable.

I've spent hours upon hours trying to explain to my wife the ins and outs of a ducks arse as to why i'm voting Conservative (which I admit, still isn't ideal).

Today is a bit late for me to be preaching anyway lol!

redpoppy noone is saying you can't say your opinion, it is just the tone of your posts that come across as belittling and alienating to others because of their own views

I only wish to belittle and alienate the racist. Like they do me.

Redpoppy, im not saying that at all, and i agree with what you are saying.

Im saying that you are losing a fighting battle in this thread because nobody was debating the BNP hun, i understand you feel strongly about it, but you are kind of just arguing with yourself here.

I wasn't arguing/debating about the BNP I was stating my opinion of them and pointing out that they are racist and not because of their immigration policy. Secondly I was defending my right to do so. :flower:

Well my hubby & I just went & voted. I didn't know what to do so I just wrote 'no appropriate candidate'.

I wanted to vote but I didn't agree with any of them enough to want any of them in power so I wrote what I thought. It wont make a difference but feel better for doing it, I know I did the right thing.

x

i like posh voices :blush:

i love posh people. well educated people. royalty...anyone with a gorgeous voice.

hubba.

and i also like Danny Dyer. not sure where i stand anymore :rofl:

whatever floats your boat i guess :haha:

Well my hubby & I just went & voted. I didn't know what to do so I just wrote 'no appropriate candidate'.

I wanted to vote but I didn't agree with any of them enough to want any of them in power so I wrote what I thought. It wont make a difference but feel better for doing it, I know I did the right thing.

x

thats all that matters hun, as long as you did what you think was best for you and your family then you have done your civil duty :)

i like posh voices :blush:

i love posh people. well educated people. royalty...anyone with a gorgeous voice.

hubba.

and i also like Danny Dyer. not sure where i stand anymore :rofl:

David Cameron or Danny Dyer, poles apart lol

Uhhh yeah im with you on that one Missy, David Cameron is NOT hot :sick: Hayley, go wash your mouth out.

Obama is ok'ish i guess

Now Danny Dyer as PM i would consider, if only his politcs were as good as his looks :rofl: :rofl:

Linzi, if you felt it right to do, then it was for you hun :hugs:

lol holly danny dyer "KNEES UP MUTHA BRAAAAAAAN"

Obama is lush, Cameron is not he offends my eyes :rofl:

x

Obama is cute, i could munch him up for breakfast, lunch and dinner everyday ...... eek good job i have private browsing on, future hubby might not agree hehe

haha :haha:

tbf I can't say owt Im geordie through & through

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back