What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

disappointed ...... very disappointed!

also seems leeds messed up even more than not processing my form, thousands of people didn't get to vote due to losing polling papers and not having enough staff to get people through the doors before polling closed!

some people queued for 2 hours for them to then be told it was 10pm!

Well i dunno why so many people left it so late anyway? I guess the lesson for next election is to a. more volunteers and b. don't leave it until evening, try and go during the afternoon. I went straight from work and there was no queues. Suppose it's a good thing in a way that so many people wanted to vote.. makes a nice change.
p.s. you dont need your polling card to vote, you just need to be registered on their list.

the one i wanted to win my area did

Labour 18,753
Conservative 12,741
Lib Dem 7,469
Mansfield Independent Forum 4,339
UKIP 2,985
BNP 2,108

cant believe how many BNP got !

Yeah i agree with Blah, its harsh that people didnt get to vote, but when most of us went the polling stations were nearly empty so there was plenty of space.

Arent you officially allowed time out from work to go and vote?

Ours is

Labour 22,639 46.3%
Liberal Democrat 17,169 35.1%
Scottish National Party 5,201 10.6%
Conservative 3,305 6.8%
UK Independence Party 633 1.3%

BNP did quite well in dagenham too :sick: they got 11% of the vote there.

my area is

Conservatives - 23,778 - 42.6%
Labour - 19,257 - 34.5%
Lib Dem - 9,109 - 16.3%
BNP - 1,802 - 3.2%
UKIP - 1,593 - 2.9%
Independant - 250 - 0.4%

I now live in a conservative area as we were Labour :(

disappointed ...... very disappointed!

also seems leeds messed up even more than not processing my form, thousands of people didn't get to vote due to losing polling papers and not having enough staff to get people through the doors before polling closed!

some people queued for 2 hours for them to then be told it was 10pm!

Well i dunno why so many people left it so late anyway? I guess the lesson for next election is to a. more volunteers and b. don't leave it until evening, try and go during the afternoon. I went straight from work and there was no queues. Suppose it's a good thing in a way that so many people wanted to vote.. makes a nice change.
p.s. you dont need your polling card to vote, you just need to be registered on their list.

it was some of their lists that were missing so couldn't verify polling cards

people waiting 2 hours is crazy but apparently there was huge queues all day :(

I currently live in a labour area but I am moving to a conservative area in July. So I am happy! Lol.

xx

Im not surpised, i think a big chunk of the BNP supporters are Herts/Essex/London way you know? I see a lot of people from other area's not having a BNP rep, but around here we all see to have one? :wacko:

I'm not sure about wether u are aloud time out or work to vote or not, but i don't spose those people (not all any way) waited till that late through choice...
my dad for example works from 6 am till about 8 every day :/ and alot of people don't finish till 6/7/8
anyways if they wanted to wait till 8 or 9 to go and vote then i think they had every right to do so! its not a case of "they should of gone earlier" i don't think anyways... :) x

43 left to announce and conservatives need 38, very unlikely as most of the seats to be announced are in the north

Here is the Dover result - a change from Labour to Conservative which I am happy with although Lib Dem would have been better). there were so many people running here - haven't heard of some of them! And a 70% turnout which is good I think.

Charlie Elphicke Conservative 22,174 44.0 +9.1
Gwyn Prosser Labour 16,900 33.5 -11.8
John Brigden Liberal Democrat 7,962 15.8 +0.0
Victor Matcham UK Independence Party 1,747 3.5 +0.8
Dennis Whiting British National Party 1,104 2.2 +2.2
Michael Walters English Democrats 216 0.4 +0.4
David Clark Christian Peoples Alliance 200 0.4 +0.4
George Lee-Delisle Independent 82 0.2 +0.2

they should let those people vote now...

VOTE LABOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

woman on the news is pissin me right off :growlmad:

What a suprise - we are Tory - but i live in a rich region sadly!!

Therese Coffey Conservative 25,475 46.4 +1.8
Daisy Cooper Liberal Democrat 16,347 29.8 +7.7
Adam Leeder Labour 8,812 16.1 -10.1
Stephen Bush UK Independence Party 3,156 5.7 +1.9
Rachel Fulcher Green 1,103 2.0 -1.3

My area :(
Louise Bagshawe, Conservative 22,886 42.2%
Phil Hope, Labour 20,991 38.7%
Portia Wilson, Liberal Democrat 7,834 14.4%
Roy Davies, British National Party 2,525 4.7%

Just disgusted to be honest :(

i like how the North of scotland there is NO tories!! its all lib dems and SNP! :)

sooooooo hoping i finally get my call back from leeds council today, i am so pissed off i might just rip them a new arse hole!

they really should do something about those who couldnt vote.
if they dont i think it looks really bad on all off them.

Im not surpised, i think a big chunk of the BNP supporters are Herts/Essex/London way you know? I see a lot of people from other area's not having a BNP rep, but around here we all see to have one? :wacko:

If someone from the BNP came knocking on my door they'd get eggs and rotten tomatoes thrown at them :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->