What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

The Tories should keep their noses out of Scotland as they only have one MP, not sure they will though. My area results:

Scottish National Party 15,020 %39.6
Conservative 11,738 %30.9
Labour 6,535 %17.2
Liberal Democrat 4,090 %10.8
UK Independence Party 577 %1.5
Majority 3,282 %8.6
Turnout 37,960 %60.4

If they do something it means an entire new election :shrug: That would suck.

what we hoping for now? a coalition between labour and lib dems?
i dunno how that works? anyone know?
surely david cameron wouldnt back down and let that happen :wacko:

Labour will need to strike a deal with lib dems and a few other parties until they make up 326 seats.

yay its official, conservative party cannot get enough seats to win majority :D

thank god!

woman on the news was goin on about the fact the public didnt want a labour gov anymore and to just look at the results- labour have lost. what is she talking about?! :dohh:

would that mean gordon brown would still be pm cause he would have most votes and then the rest still form the main part of the gov with him?

Just 1 PM but we could have (in theory and just as an example) a labour PM but a lib dem chancellor of the exchequer. thats why GB needs to strike a deal with the other parties if he wants to keep the tories out.

Just 1 PM but we could have (in theory and just as an example) a labour PM but a lib dem chancellor of the exchequer. thats why GB needs to strike a deal with the other parties if he wants to keep the tories out.

oh i see thanks!:thumbup:

Btw if I'm getting any of this wrong please someone correct me! This is the first major election ive been really interested in.

Right so we still have GB as PM even though he has lost this election on votes and we never elected him in the first place

Democracy sucks

i hope that happens and i think nick clegg would maybe go with that?
so they got some form of power?
some of their policies arent the same but they both seemed to agree more during the debates and stuff then either of them did with dc

Btw if I'm getting any of this wrong please someone correct me! This is the first major election ive been really interested in.

me too. first time ive voted and stuff.
im trying to remember modern studies from years ago. knew i shoulda listened!! :blush:

:blush:

if i have this right...?
first time interested really, and first year voting.

hung parliament means

labour are in, but they have to work with either lib dems of conservatives?
if no one agrees to work together,
queen can call a re-ecection?

:blush: i'm so confused!?

I seriously don't see him siding with the tories. Their policies are too far apart and I'll be shocked if his does really :shrug:

i dont think he is annoucing who he will go with!! Just his thoughts on the matter maybe?! Might give something away.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->