What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

conservatives need 36 to win, there are 36 left to declare!

so they need every single one of the seats lefts

not likely!

:blush:

if i have this right...?
first time interested really, and first year voting.

hung parliament means

labour are in, but they have to work with either lib dems of conservatives?
if no one agrees to work together,
queen can call a re-ecection?

:blush: i'm so confused!?

no, not quite. Labour OR conservatives need to seek other parties to join a coalition government. If no one agrees I THINK that the queen can ask conservatives to run as a minority government.

I seriously don't see him siding with the tories. Their policies are too far apart and I'll be shocked if his does really :shrug:

i would hope not!

I think Lib Dems and Labour together could be a good thing.......

Or am I just clutching at straws to keep the tories out?! LOL!

GB is not gonna step down, I only hope they sort it out soon cos the situation in Greece is making me very nervous

yeah that sound right veganmum2be only if none will join

We're nowhere near Greece ecomonically :wacko: Why is that making you nervous?

I *think* that they have til the 25th? Thats when the Queen does her welcoming speech to the new government, so if they havent agreed by then it will go to election again but I doubt any of them want that as it wont bode well with the public, and the outcome will most likely be the same anyway.

conservatives just lost 1 of the last seats available, it is now a hung parliament, they can't win!

they should change the voting system so that the result cant be 'inconclusive'

hung is better than tory win though

Hooray!

I disagree with changing the electorial system. I think it works well.

they should give everyone who didnt vote another chance to! Then see what those results bring

We're nowhere near Greece ecomonically :wacko: Why is that making you nervous?

Because the stock markets went down in new york last night, which is prob gonna happen here as well

A hung parliament means that either a coalition of parties must form a majority government OR the party with the most votes will form a minority government.

The PM remains GB until he resigns

A coalition - the PM would come from the biggest party but the cabinet would be made up of members of the other parties in the coalition. The parties would have to join together to hold more than 326 seats in Westminster.

A minority Government - The PM would come from the largest party (Tories) and they would form the government on their own. But in order to get bills passed in Westminster, they would need to negotiate with the other parties to get them to vote with the government on each bill (this is how it currently works in Scotland)

I seriously don't see him siding with the tories. Their policies are too far apart and I'll be shocked if his does really :shrug:

i would hope not!

I think Lib Dems and Labour together could be a good thing.......

Or am I just clutching at straws to keep the tories out?! LOL!

:rofl:

that wouldnt be too bad. i liked a few of the lib dems policies but i didnt want child tax credits to stop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->