What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

who says that labour will be in the hung parliment tho ? x

they might not be :cry:

comparing policies though it seems more likely that nick clegg would go with gordon brown after the debates and stuff too. they're more similar

Thank God the Tories can no longer get the majority seats. I was praying for a hung parliament. Nick Clegg did hint that in the event of this happening he would be more likely to want to form a coalition with the Tories. We'll see... My area had to have a bloody re-count so won't be anounced until 10.30!

I actually think a CON-LIB coalition would be better than a LAB-LIB one. We get to have the good parts of the Tory policies without the excessive ridiculousness, like, if in coalition with LD's they wouldn't bring back fox hunting and LD's would most likely scrap the idea of Trident and they could combine their immigration policies to form something more suitable. I think Nick Clegg is as "fed up" with Labour as a lot of people have seemed to be this election

i think lib dem will have lost alot of votes based on their plans for the armed forces, the armed forces make up a hugeeeeeeeeee number of people so that really didn't go well in their favour

it was one of the things i didn't agree with lib dems on

I actually think a CON-LIB coalition would be better than a LAB-LIB one. We get to have the good parts of the Tory policies without the excessive ridiculousness, like, if in coalition with LD's they wouldn't bring back fox hunting and LD's would most likely scrap the idea of Trident and they could combine their immigration policies to form something more suitable. I think Nick Clegg is as "fed up" with Labour as a lot of people have seemed to be this election

mmm it may work, hope they would change the voting system too

aw i hadnt seen that.
tax credits and stuff will still be out the window though eh?

i think lib dem will have lost alot of votes based on their plans for the armed forces, the armed forces make up a hugeeeeeeeeee number of people so that really didn't go well in their favour

it was one of the things i didn't agree with lib dems on

what was the armed forces plan?

for a start they wanted to dramatically reduce the number of men & woman ........

with a con-lib coailition they would most likely keep their plans to lower the tax credit threshold and get rid of the ctf. A lab-lib coailition would probably keep ctf and keep the threshold for tc as it is now.

They also wanted to scrap Trident, our nuclear weapons plan as it would save £100 billion a year but it would have left us with less defences. That was the only one of their policies I disagreed with

They also wanted to scrap Trident, our nuclear weapons plan as it would save £100 billion a year but it would have left us with less defences. That was the only one of their policies I disagreed with

yup, could put the country as serious risk

they were planning a huge shake up of the MOD

this is where politics is hard, for me personally most of lib dems policies were right, but then i know that some of their policies could affect my brother hugely as he is in the army ..... in the section the Lib Debs wanted to cull first ..... communications

who ever libs go with it wont give them much of a say when the majority seats will be either con or lab though.

my reckoning will be that gordom will resign in a few yrs and and power to clegg cos all he wants to be is pm thats why he tried to tell us what he thought we wanted to hear, cam is too greedy

I would prefer a CON-LIB to a LAB-LIB coalition too xxx

I can't believe I actually said I would prefer a CON-LIB government. Me being oh so Anti Tory. If Cameron has to get into office I would rather it be this way. I just can't be bothered with another 5 years of Gordon Brown!

There's a lot of speculation that Gordon Brown would resign regardless xx

I can't believe I actually said I would prefer a CON-LIB government. Me being oh so Anti Tory. If Cameron has to get into office I would rather it be this way. I just can't be bothered with another 5 years of Gordon Brown!

:kiss: :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->