What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

He said he sticks with his original statement of sticking with those with the majority. In other words, he would form a coailition with Tories

Yessss.

This is ideal for me. Hopefully we get the best of both.

x

ok from what he said i totally disagree, he feels that whatever party gets the most votes therefore get first dibs on his party ...... surely he is therefore saying he don't really give a damn about their politics, it's just they go with whoever to get in, thats wrong, they should sit down with both parties and work out which of their policies fit together best

he's chasing glory!!!!

EXACTLY!! well said

that hes going to stick with the 1 with the most votes so that tories :grr:

im a bit confused about why so many on here want a tory gov.
do you not get tax credits?
i need those to support me!
huge loss

he also said our goverment (labour) is broken or something along those lines! I had Daisy shouting at me to put Pooh on!! :dohh:

ok from what he said i totally disagree, he feels that whatever party gets the most votes therefore get first dibs on his party ...... surely he is therefore saying he don't really give a damn about their politics, it's just they go with whoever to get in, thats wrong, they should sit down with both parties and work out which of their policies fit together best

he's chasing glory!!!!

EXACTLY!! well said

I just lost a whole heap of respect for him

It's really interesting! I cannot believe we'll see a con-lib coalition as I just think they are poles apart. The only thing that might change that is if David Cameron agrees to electoral reform - which I'm not sure his party will let him.

The lab/lib coalition is more likely based on policies.

Having just heard Nick Clegg, he's technically wrong by the way as he said the party with the most seats have first go at organising a coalition. According to the rules, it's the current Prime Minister who gets to do this first.

An interesting few days ahead I think - I just hope the media don't spoil it by hyping it to death!!

Although I'd be much happier with a con/lib coalition than a lab/lib one I don't agree with the "sticking with whoever has the majority", buttonose got that right.

Whats going on?

Came on pc to see hung parliament and read through last pages from last night so understand that lib dems need to either join with tories or labour right? And that could take ages because basically clegg is going to say to each one what policies of mine are you going to accept type thing? And the party that offers him the most of his policies he's going to join?

Is that how it works?:blush: first time voting for me as well lol though I don't think it overlly affects me being in N.I (need to see whats going on here lol)

EDIT- Just read above lol

I hope nick clegg is just trying to be the good guy and will say he couldnt come to an agreement with the conservs and move onto labour.

hung parliament and clegg humping cameron behind closed doors

thats what is going on :)

I feel sorry for the people like Bexy who hate the tories but voted libdem :( Bet you feel betrayed :hugs:

To be fair, Nick Clegg kind of had to pick Tories because in his election campaign he always said that he would go with whoever got the majority votes. He isn't ruling Labour out completely. Also if he went with Labour they would still not have enough seats and would have to appoint a third party which is just making things more complicated.

he's chasing glory!!!!

EXACTLY!! well said

I just lost a whole heap of respect for him

acctually he said he'd listen to them first because they have the most vote in no way did he say hed join them. he could meet tories and think hell no and agree with labour. its about keeping his word. nothing to do with glory...

I feel sorry for the people like Bexy who hate the tories but voted libdem :( Bet you feel betrayed :hugs:

In a way, it is a bit crap. But at the same time, if Lib Dem get to govern in some way whether it be with Labour or Conservative at least it's a step forward in the right direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->