What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

yeah. bet he never thought that would happen in the middle of the night when the votes for him werent looking great

I don't see how Clegg and Cameron can reconcile their very different taxing policies. Clegg is essentially left wing on this, Cameron right wing.

If we're going left wing policy, we're really not talking Labour anymore -we're talking Lib Dem.

I'll be interested to see how this progresses.

it's gonna be days/weeks before this is resolved!

watching BBC news and they are basically blaming the voters for the hung parliament ..... the only people they can blame is themselves because no 1 party clearly fills the voters with confidence!

watching BBC news and they are basically blaming the voters for the hung parliament ..... the only people they can blame is themselves because no 1 party clearly fills the voters with confidence!

Its everyones fault but their own it appears

Its everyones fault but their own it appears

yup, but thats politics i guess, they always blame others for their own short falls!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tJln3D22l29BXsMqKm9W5iA&single=true&gid=0&output=html

How Westminster would look today if we had proportional representation

He said he sticks with his original statement of sticking with those with the majority. In other words, he would form a coailition with Tories

ok from what he said i totally disagree, he feels that whatever party gets the most votes therefore get first dibs on his party ...... surely he is therefore saying he don't really give a damn about their politics, it's just they go with whoever to get in, thats wrong, they should sit down with both parties and work out which of their policies fit together best

he's chasing glory!!!!

https://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tJln3D22l29BXsMqKm9W5iA&single=true&gid=0&output=html

How Westminster would look today if we had proportional representation

I don't think that our electoral system works presently, but this way of doing it doesn't seem to help! There is even moreof an even split between the top 3 parties. And even worse the BNP would get 12 seats under proportional representation! :nope:

he said the tories had to prove they can govern in national interest though.

so hes sitting on the fence really and is gonna see what happens now and make a decision from there.
but he was suggesting he swayed towards tory

:dohh:

cant believe it :( He has pretty much confirmed it with that speech :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back