What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

28k is a good amount your right but really when you've taken off rent, council tax, bills etc its really not alot of money esp with the amount of tax he has to pay on that too.

I see where your coming from and for people like you that try i would gladly just give you my husbands tax to help you but when you see it from a tax payers point of view it can really get you mad.|

for example my husband has a few cousins that choose to stay at home and have kids there is no reason that they couldnt go to work they would get their childcare paid for but they choose to claim benefits instead and whats even worse than that they have more money than us left over at the end of the month? thats what nots fair if people CAN work then they SHOULD!

But at the same time i dont agree with people getting so much money because they've CHOSEN to have kids

i understand that but remember i paid tax too. i have to pay rent, council tax, food, transport....etc.
i have all the same outgoings but no income. that make sence? thats why we need help till we're back on our feet

When is GB making his statement? I've been waiting ages to hear what one of them has to say!

Sometimes things dont work out like like unfortunatly , sometimes the children come first. We can afford our children and our bills , years down the line, we now cant afford the rises of our bills every year , but with no rise to our wage?

What do you do then!? To me there is never a right time , there will always be something that needs doing. My opinion.

Lib dem, however I feel that another term of labour would not be a bad thing. The notion of a tory govt on the other hand fills me with the sense of impending doom. :(

Lib dem, however I feel that another term of labour would not be a bad thing. The notion of a tory govt on the other hand fills me with the sense of impending doom. :(

snap.

Can anyone clarify the torie views on Special need schools and SN children? I have a rough idea but someone told me different this morning so now I am confused

28k is a good amount your right but really when you've taken off rent, council tax, bills etc its really not alot of money esp with the amount of tax he has to pay on that too.

I see where your coming from and for people like you that try i would gladly just give you my husbands tax to help you but when you see it from a tax payers point of view it can really get you mad.|

for example my husband has a few cousins that choose to stay at home and have kids there is no reason that they couldnt go to work they would get their childcare paid for but they choose to claim benefits instead and whats even worse than that they have more money than us left over at the end of the month? thats what nots fair if people CAN work then they SHOULD!

But at the same time i dont agree with people getting so much money because they've CHOSEN to have kids

i understand that but remember i paid tax too. i have to pay rent, council tax, food, transport....etc.
i have all the same outgoings but no income. that make sence? thats why we need help till we're back on our feet

Yes i do understand but i'm guessing being a single parent you get your council tax etc at a discounted rate? not saying it helps much but its still more than married couples.

As i said people like you that are using the help as a stop gap while you get back on your feet i really dont mind as i said its the people that are Living on benefits with no intention of giving anything back into the system and i know that these grants help people like you but at the same time they are not neccessary they are new things that have only been around less than 2 years people managed before so they could again. I'm sure without these grants you still would've managed because you had to for your child you would've found a way!

also to point out- yes huge rise in teenage pregnancy.
you can get free contraception.
some of us use that and are in the percentage that it fails

Why :shrug:

I dont want to start anything but people always say that and I just wondered the reason behind it

Yes i do understand but i'm guessing being a single parent you get your council tax etc at a discounted rate? not saying it helps much but its still more than married couples.

As i said people like you that are using the help as a stop gap while you get back on your feet i really dont mind as i said its the people that are Living on benefits with no intention of giving anything back into the system and i know that these grants help people like you but at the same time they are not neccessary they are new things that have only been around less than 2 years people managed before so they could again. I'm sure without these grants you still would've managed because you had to for your child you would've found a way!

i agree people shouldnt live on them. its lazy and wrong.
but money doesnt grow on trees. i couldnt have produced money from nowhere.
do u have any suggestions that i could have done?
how would i have got money without these benifits/ grants?

I dont like some of camerons policys and I believe the Torys make the poor poorer so thats why it fills me with dread.

i hate the comments regarding people should wait if they cant afford children.

sometimes the complete unnexpected happens, and people end up leading a totaly different life not through choice.
when my mum and dad divorced, my mum was left homeless, with 3 children under 10. she went from never claiming a single benefit to living entirely off benefits because she had no choice.
when she did go back to work, she couldn't afford childcare, so could only do part time, and only earned 6k a year. without top up benefits it wouldn't of been possible for her to live.
she was married in a stable relationship, expected it to last forever on a very decent income in a very nice area. how could she possibly plan for what happened?!

if people thought of every possibility in that way, then we'd end up like the people on the film idiocracy lol. having children is a nartrual desire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->