What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

The Tories only won %36, that meant only a third of the country voted for them. I really can't see how a system that means a party can win with less than %50 of the country's vote is right. at least a coalition would represent more of the country.

Its 18-1 at the moment which is good enough odds for me :)

right going to make a cuppa, if cameron comes on tell him to wait for me!

oh and clegg is making another statement after! hmmmmm

I dont understand how a party can have the most wins but not win overall

seems abit crazy

The Tories only won %36, that meant only a third of the country voted for them. I really can't see how a system that means a party can win with less than %50 of the country's vote is right. at least a coalition would represent more of the country.

and perhaps a welcome balance, considering how ideologically different the only real candidates for a coalition are to the tories.

Well im going down the bookies tomorrow to put money on another election within 2 years as a coalition government just isn't going to work and will put us more in the crap then we already are. Also manifesto pledges don't mean anything now as no one party has enough seats to push legislation through.

you won't get good odds, i think it is looking certain to go to a 2nd election, i don't even think they will make it 2 years

They are saying possibly 6 -12 months.

Well i just put £5 on at 18-1 so i stand to win £90 :happydance: the odds are going down very quickly so place your bets asap if you are thinking of doing it.

yeah i posted about changing the voting system earlier and no-one agreed with me :rofl:

but yes its not right with that percentage of the vote. :nope:

'there are policy disagreements between us'

Y'think, Dave?!

Now to watch Cameron crawl up Nick Cleggs arse trying to make a deal.

He just had to start by slating labour .... why can't they stick to what they want and not bitching/belittling other parties

:rofl:

I think we'll see quite a lot of crawling over the next day or so!

I have to go out soon and don't want to I'd rather watch this, I'm so sad lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->