What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

Wouldn't it be funny if Clegg came to make a statement and said "Actually I've changed my mind, Labour for me" :lol:

so is nick clegg gonna make ANOTHER speech?

what is there to say that he didnt say earlier? :shrug:

I was hoping for an unsuccessful negotiation wherin clegg realises that there are certain irreconcilable differences which neither party will move on and that a coalition with labour is the only justifiable option. Then again I'm also hearing John Lennons 'Imagine' on a reel in my head and seeing sunshine lollipops and bunny rabbits everywhere I go.

I just don't see how a lab-lib dem coalition is fair.

imagine if there was a running race and people decided that the person who came first shouldn't win, but that having the people who came 2nd and 3rd win as a joint effort was ok! It doesn't make sense to me!

Meh, ive been out all day and dont really know what to make of this?

Its a mess, a reeeeeal mess. In all seriousness i think the queen should call for another vote. We're in the shit, we need a clear cut, know where we stand goverment and i dont think we're going to get it with a coallition, its just going to get messy :(

Im disappointed :(

Can't be doing with another election, this one is getting annoying now.

But if we have another lection, what's to say it won't turn out the same way? This system is stupid

it should be like x factor ..... if their is a draw then simon's say is final

the queen (who is like simon) should say who she voted for and thats who wins :)

Its a mess, a reeeeeal mess. In all seriousness i think the queen should call for another vote. We're in the shit, we need a clear cut, know where we stand goverment and i dont think we're going to get it with a coallition, its just going to get messy :(

probably the best option.

and in reply to the winner not actually going to power- he never won. he got more votes but not enough. i do see your point but can see it from the other angle too

i want another election so those thousands of people who didn't get to vote for 1 reason or another get their chance to have their say

It is a mess, but a re-election would only mean no Lib Dem seats whatsoever as their voters would move over to Labour to keep the Tories out

the queen (who is like simon) should say who she voted for and thats who wins :)

good idea but dont think the queen would wanna make that decision.
would put her at risk and people would protest probably
i know thats not funny but in my head thats quite a funny picture...

yeah i sound like a loon now :rofl:

i want another election so those thousands of people who didn't get to vote for 1 reason or another get their chance to have their say

Thats true. Loads of people were turned away, if they weren't things may of been different. Every vote counts :shrug:

good idea but dont think the queen would wanna make that decision.
would put her at risk and people would protest probably
i know thats not funny but in my head thats quite a funny picture...

yeah i sound like a loon now :rofl:

:rofl: Poor queen. Although it isn't a bad idea actually.

it's not the number of votes that win an election it is the number of seats, the 'rules' state the winner has to win more that half of the available seats, otherwise you end up with all the other parties together having more than half the seats(between them) and it just gets messy

But a coalliton realistically isnt going to work ... otherwise we'd never have more than 1 party would we? Its defeating the point of having seperate parties and in either a con-lib or lab-lib coallition we arent going to get "the best of both worlds" like most seem to think.

A bit off-topic, but can I just say that we should all be proud of ourselves for being able to debate for 100+ pages without falling out/being told off too much!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->