What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

see tbh- i dont think gordon brown was that bad. everyone especially him *points at tele* makes out he was useless but he did bring in some good policies.
the problems in economy woulda happened anyways

Thank God for that I thought that speech was never going to end lol...

what everyone think of that?

wonder what nick clegg will say. hopefully he'll pull his head out his bum and look at both sides of the story

I wanted lib dems because i think we needed change, but failing that i would rather have labour in power. Gordon bless him, he knows his stuff, he just doesn't have the confidence to carry it out, he has a crap start as PM ..... 7/7 bombing days after taking over then right before the end he got bitched about for stopping air traffic when he was protecting the public

it's easy to point out their negatives but don't forget their positives, NO government has every had a 100% positive record, keeping people happy, and never will

I wanted lib dems because i think we needed change, but failing that i would rather have labour in power. Gordon bless him, he knows his stuff, he just doesn't have the confidence to carry it out, he has a crap start as PM ..... 7/7 bombing days after taking over then right before the end he got bitched about for stopping air traffic when he was protecting the public

it's easy to point out their negatives but don't forget their positives, NO government has every had a 100% positive record, keeping people happy, and never will

i agree. i didnt used to like him but gmtv changed my opinion lol. hes not that bad. he was trying. they seem like a normal family like the rest of us to be honest

i much prefer gordon brown to tony blair! He could do so well if he just had more confidence in himself

Gordan Brown has come across as a really nice man recently, I wasn't sure about him before.

don't get me wrong .... he's not president Obama

but i just think it is sweet that he has tried so hard! gotta give the man 11 out of 10 for trying if nothing else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->