What is your final voting decision? *New Poll*

The thing that scares me the most is a double dip recession and un-employment getting worse!
Regarding the Euro I'm hoping because the Cons are the majority they will stick to their guns and not change it!!
If they do :trouble: lol!

x

The thing that scares me the most is a double dip recession and un-employment getting worse!
Regarding the Euro I'm hoping because the Cons are the majority they will stick to their guns and not change it!!
If they do :trouble: lol!

x

I cant see a tory/Lib goverenment changing it straight away
I dont wanna be in the euro either
maybe the people who voted labour and lib dem should have thought bout the euro before they voted if they didnt want it :shrug:

if they do join the euro wont really matter at the moment cos the pounds worth nothing

The only Tory stance im intruiged in is their one in regards to free childcare for working mums, im getting bent over for the amount i pay, and i know other mums are too, so if they can ease the load then i'll listen :shrug:

I personally want to keep the £, it defines who we are and think it would be a shame to lose it ..... besides we would all need new keyboards!

Before they can even think about join ing Euro they should first get to hands with their deficit . unless they want to cheat their way through like greece :d'oh:

A little off topic, but I'm genuinely shocked about the votes for BNP. Also, as I was clicking around on those constituency maps that show you votes for each party, noticed that National Front still exists.. I might be naive but I had no idea that they were still around, or were allowed to exist.

In all honesty i wont mind my tax credits being cut if the childcare load is eased and im sure other working mums would prefer it that way around. I would rather them say for example, all working mums who work over XX amount of hours per week will be entitled to a 25% reduction in their chilcare fee's regardless of income, than them flick me the odd £20 here and there in tax credits

In all honesty i wont mind my tax credits being cut if the childcare load is eased and im sure other working mums would prefer it that way around. I would rather them say for example, all working mums who work over XX amount of hours per week will be entitled to a 25% reduction in their chilcare fee's regardless of income, than them flick me the odd £20 here and there in tax credits

I said something similar earlier in this thread.
x

Maybe they can get change now the system , I think the German system is actually quite nifty, because we have a mixed vote system We have both PR and FPTP. :p
One half of the parliament is voted by FPTP (the local MPs are voted that way) and the party is voted by PR :D

The Federal Diet (Bundestag) nominally has 598 members, elected for a four year term, 299 members elected in single-seat constituencies according to first-past-the-post, while a further 299 members are allocated from statewide party lists to achieve a proportional distribution in the legislature, conducted according to a system of proportional representation called the Mixed member proportional representation system. Voters vote once for a constituency representative, and a second time for a party, and the lists are used to make the party balances match the distribution of second votes. In the parliament elected in 2009 there are 24 overhang seats, giving a total of 622. This is caused by larger parties winning additional single-member districts above the totals determined by their proportional party vote

if labour joined with snp that wouldnt be too bad. i nearly voted for them but a lot of their policies are aimed at the elderly so i never.
they seem alright :)

A little off topic, but I'm genuinely shocked about the votes for BNP. Also, as I was clicking around on those constituency maps that show you votes for each party, noticed that National Front still exists.. I might be naive but I had no idea that they were still around, or were allowed to exist.
I have seen this too, some places got over 1000 votes for the BNP . luckily there were also places where they got 100 votes only but bad neverthe less .

Congrats to the first green MP by the way :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->